Italy gets what they deserve for being racist.

Mario ballotelli is the most talented Italian striker. Their racism robbed them out of 2 world cups.
Their racism turned a Micheal Jordan talent into Dennis Rodman personality.
Italians hated ballotelli for being black and the best Italian that they were willing to risk 2 world cup bids for it! Honestly! We were colonized by the most racist of white ppl!!!

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
He does sometimes strange things, like visiting women prison just to look around, and other stranger things and some annoying. Basically he got spoiled

Last edited:
He does sometimes strange things, like visiting women prison just to look around, and other stranger things and some annoying. Basically he got spoiled
Italians do strange things period. The prime minister of italy and owner of Milan got caught in a scandal of having sex with a 17yr old morraccan prostitute.

Italians had a once in a life time generation talent Infront of them. They could have built a team around him. Instead they tried to make the young man feel like he's crazy. They built a "dennis rodman" feel around ballotelli even tho it's not true.
Now the Italians r bearing their racist fruits. Italians tried building a team around every one but ballotelli and they missed the last two world cups. Kkk

Balotelli was a shit arrogant mf, nothing special about him lol at Michael Jordan talent wtf

Italians are racist asf though holyshit

ECB05650-79AE-48F3-AD33-B35F7FBB2ABE.jpeg

Look at this Italian on the right. Doesn't look white to me.

C3538354-BC3C-461F-8861-1BB1EED62A5A.jpeg

We have here another Italian. Also doesn't look very white.

Look at this guy in the middle.

1E4B2288-776D-4B5D-9CE3-EC1CE3339710.jpeg

if that's a white person, I guess I'm an ostrich

View attachment 218251

Look at this Italian on the right. Doesn't look white to me.

View attachment 218252

We have here another Italian. Also doesn't look very white.

Look at this guy in the middle.

View attachment 218253

if that's a white person, I guess I'm an ostrich

Nice trolling 😂👌

Trending