Islam vs athiesm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud

Words of the creator of the video
This is my jihad (struggle) against ignorance. It's really sad to see such a vocal minority who have nothing better to do with their time than to attack Islam and Muhammad pbuh - it would be nice if they actually read the Quran or his biography, with an actual Islamic scholar, before jumping in front of a camera and forcing us to prove how ignorant they are.

But since there is no winning with the ignorant as they have no desire to know the truth - this response is more so an educational and informative insight into many of Islam's misconceptions for the vast majority of people - who are actually open to learn.

Weak! The way he tried to defend marriage of the prophet to Aisha is just laughable (using the remarks of some French guy whose words don't even support his argument). He completely misrepresented 'Jihad' in the usual context. And his defence against the rulings for apostasy are equally laughable (equating it with treason: your country does it, so you have no case - both wrong). Also, he's an asshole (unwittingly?).

Weak! The way he tried to defend marriage of the prophet to Aisha is just laughable (using the remarks of some French guy whose words don't even support his argument). He completely misrepresented 'Jihad' in the usual context. And his defence against the rulings for apostasy are equally laughable (equating it with treason: your country does it, so you have no case - both wrong). Also, he's an asshole (unwittingly?).
muslims always sugar coat things they know good and damn well is immoral.

Aisha's (رضي الله عنها ) Marriage was consumated at adulthood (when one reaches puberty) with her permission. Western society has brainwashed us into believing that people under 18 are not adults.

muslims always sugar coat things they know good and damn well is immoral.

We don't. Morality is an abstract thing. It is not measurable. What may be considered immorality by one person may not not be considered by another person. Society has has a massive influence on what people consider to be moral and your attitude reflects that.

EDIT: I just watched the video and I'm curious, how can you call his arguments weak without countering them?

Last edited:

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
I can actually defend the Aisha marriage and I'm an anti-theist Atheist.

How??? She was 6 when she was married to Muhammad and 9 when it was consummated. Muhammad claimed he was an example to every single people of every time meaning his actions should be held to the standards of every time as well. Some may argue that it was common but like I said, Muhammad was a timeless figure and therefore that argument works for the English kings but not for Muhammad. Muhammad also claimed divine inspiration in a dream to justify this marriage. Finally, sharia, following the example of the prophet, has no age limit for marriage hence why child marriages are common in Muslim countries.

Simply put, nothing can morally justify the marriage of a 6 year old to a man in his fifties and have her fit for him to bed her at 9.

Last edited:

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
How??? She was 6 when she was married to Muhammad and 9 when it was consummated. Muhammad claimed he was an example to every single people of every time meaning his actions should be held to the standards of every time as well. Some may argue that it was common but like I said, Muhammad was a timeless figure they aren't therefore historical context accounts for them but not for Muhammad. Muhammad also claimed divine inspiration in a dream to justify this marriage. Finally, sharia, following the example of the prophet, has no age limit for marriage hence why child marriages are common in Muslim countries.

Simply put, nothing can morally justify the marriage of a 6 year old to a man in his fifties and have her fit for him to bed her at 9.
Yeah, I want to hear what he has to say about it. I'm guessing marriage was different back then. maybe? Hopefully it's interesting :icon e biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.