Islam and lesbians

Status
Not open for further replies.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Islam doesn't acknowledge lesbianism and haven't set out a punishment for it. In only mentions women and sodomy and cheating. So is its basically not haram to be lesbian? Let's have a heated discussion!

It mentioned in Quran in prophet lut story, it is sin for both men and women, but Allah all always forgave the sinners.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Imho, there's a logical reason why gay men are outright condemned but women are not mentioned at all. Any woman who is down for her husband introducing other women into their relationship ( via multiple wives) is at least a 2 on the Kinsey scale. Anyone who wants to become a sister wife gets a side eye from me. :mjdontkno:

ironclad urchin

SHAAHSHAAHSHAAH.
Imho, there's a logical reason why gay men are outright condemned but women are not mentioned at all. Any woman who is down for her husband introducing other women into their relationship ( via multiple wives) is at least a 2 on the Kinsey scale. Anyone who wants to become a sister wife gets a side eye from me. :mjdontkno:
:damsel:

Read about Lut story in Quran and you will see how it describe the town people the men go to men and women to women, but Allah always forgave sinners.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Lesbianism is included.

No. When it comes to women and sins connect with sex only sodomy and cheating is mentioned. The Quran almost indicates that homosexuality is only male related

Now scholars have translated it and said its about women too but if you read the Quran women aren't mentioned.

Even the people of lut it was men not women.

Allah says in the beginning of every surah that he is that most compassionate and most merciful. His compassion and mercy is unmatched by no one.

I don't think gay Muslims are going to hell since he repeats it in every surah. Why does he need to repeat it in every surah? Why every single chapter?

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Allah says in the beginning of every surah that he is that most compassionate and most merciful. His compassion and mercy is unmatched by no one.

I don't think gay Muslims are going to hell since he repeats it in every surah. Why does he need to repeat it in every surah?

I personally don't think anyone's going to hell. Hence we I commit so many sins. It's not my fault if I'm wrong. The Quran says God is ever forgiving so...

Last edited:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Wait. Hold the f*ck up.

You think lesbians are not condemned to hell?

@Duchess are you a lesbian?

It's haram but they're not condemned to hell. There is no hadd punishment for lesbianism like there is for male homosexuality and it's not considered zina. How do you not know this?

From a Salafi source: https://islamqa.info/en/21058

BTW my homosexual friend, I'm no lesbian. I'm a intersectional feminist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending