is this Negro for real lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Rageedi get you hustle on my g and I hope he got her number and smashed that down and make her humble.

VixR

Veritas
Damn he's cute. Getting by on looks alone never goes well for men, but his guy is pretty good side guy material

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
One thing I hate is when people make fun or record when someone is in need, if you're not going to give him a dollar then move on and stop recording him. I hate folks who put others down for no damn reason, he asked for a dollar give it to him if not then stop telling him to work for it. And top of that why would you embarrass him and put him on the Internet.

Disgusting behavior and it's always black people who do this shit.

One thing I hate is when people make fun or record when someone is in need, if you're not going to give him a dollar then move on and stop recording him. I hate folks who put others down for no damn reason, he asked for a dollar give it to him if not then stop telling him to work for it. And top of that why would you embarrass him and put him on the Internet.

Tbh this exposure might help him, remember the guy who had a photogenic mugshot, well now he's a pro model.:manny:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP

Rageedi:salute:

Vision

If its on mainstream media, don't believe it
So are we ALL including the lady recording him just gonna ignore the fu**ing GUN under his shirt?!

giphy.gif

Vision

If its on mainstream media, don't believe it

He was planning to rob her but she went fb live and started recording. He is all nervous and looking around stuttering. She even says why you looking aroung is you scared of the police or something. Smart of her to record the gun but NOT mention it. She defused that whole situation that couldve ended with her getting car jacked or worse. She had a nice Range Rover too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending