Is there a way to become successful without engaging in Interest

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
If you examine the world and any path to 'real' success, you will quickly come to this problem every where... It really sucks man and Im really really tired with making 15 dollars an hour.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Rob a Bank?

Sport Win GIF by Manchester United

Kamaal

Sidii roon Raba og
Get into the trades seriously. If you're smart you will climb the ladder very quick making good money within two years as an electrician, a mechanic, a plumber, a welder or a duct worker. Here in Canada I know kids that are 19 or 20 years old who are making between 30-37 dollar an hour.

But be prepared first year you will be overwhelmed unless you're a tough guy or you had a good dad who showed you how to work with your hands.

If you examine the world and any path to 'real' success, you will quickly come to this problem every where... It really sucks man and Im really really tired with making 15 dollars an hour.
If you started a window cleaning and pressure washing business, you could make up to $1500 a day. Don’t need much start up capital as well.

Unfortunately it wont' be easy as the world runs on interest! Still tho, this is no reason to start dealing interest, that shit ain't no joke. Pocket your 15 an hour until you start seeing opportunities.

Why not become a truck driver if you are in the U.S and canada? You'll be making your 2k a week even in this bad market, but I gotta warn you, it's tough shit.

waryaa @Libaax-Joore help out this young lad.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Unfortunately it wont' be easy as the world runs on interest! Still tho, this is no reason to start dealing interest, that shit ain't no joke. Pocket your 15 an hour until you start seeing opportunities.

Why not become a truck driver if you are in the U.S and canada? You'll be making your 2k a week even in this bad market, but I gotta warn you, it's tough shit.

@Libaax-Joore is 17 or 18. All he can help with is PS5 cheat codes and how to use new technology.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP

Come over to trucking I will teach him how to hassle hard😂😂 getting paid to drive from state to state I been to all 48 state 🇺🇸 plus canada 🇨🇦 I drove over 1 million mile been driving since July 2010

Trending

Latest posts