Is soy feminizing the West?

Status
Not open for further replies.
They need to chew KHAT!

Abstract
The potential effect of Khat (Catha edulis, Celastraceae) on fertility in humans has not been elucidated. In this study, we used the olive baboon (Papio anubis, Cercopithecidae) to determine the effects of oral administration of khat on circulating hormones. In order to establish baseline hormonal levels, five male baboons were bled once a week for 1 month. The same baboons were then fed with crude khat juice extract once a week over a period of 2 months, and the effects on serum levels of cortisol, testosterone and prolactin determined using enzyme immunoassay (EIA) and radioimmunoassay (RIA). Subsequently, sampling was repeated for a further 1 month to determine the residual effect of khat. The results showed that khat administration causes a significant increase in the mean levels of testosterone while prolactin and cortisol levels were reduced. These effects were also evident 1 month post treatment and indicate khat may exert a transient effect on male fertility by interfering with the hormonal profiles.

http://vetanatomy.uonbi.ac.ke/sites...tmed/vetanatomy/THESIS ABSTRACT- Nyongesa.pdf

Actually, Khat reduces testosterone. This why we have males walking like women in Somalia.

Also, AJ's father consumed lots of Khat and this why he's unable to produce testosterone and has become a naag. :susp:

They need to chew KHAT!

Abstract
The potential effect of Khat (Catha edulis, Celastraceae) on fertility in humans has not been elucidated. In this study, we used the olive baboon (Papio anubis, Cercopithecidae) to determine the effects of oral administration of khat on circulating hormones. In order to establish baseline hormonal levels, five male baboons were bled once a week for 1 month. The same baboons were then fed with crude khat juice extract once a week over a period of 2 months, and the effects on serum levels of cortisol, testosterone and prolactin determined using enzyme immunoassay (EIA) and radioimmunoassay (RIA). Subsequently, sampling was repeated for a further 1 month to determine the residual effect of khat. The results showed that khat administration causes a significant increase in the mean levels of testosterone while prolactin and cortisol levels were reduced. These effects were also evident 1 month post treatment and indicate khat may exert a transient effect on male fertility by interfering with the hormonal profiles.

http://vetanatomy.uonbi.ac.ke/sites/default/files/cavs/vetmed/vetanatomy/THESIS ABSTRACT- Nyongesa.pdf

Actually, Khat reduces testosterone. This why we have males walking like women in Somalia.

Also, AJ's father consumed lots of Khat and this why he's unable to produce testosterone and has become a naag. :susp:

He's a wadaad.

He doesn't the stuff.

Apollo

VIP
The effects of soy on hormones are extremely minimal. In East Asia they eat it by the bucket loads and their men aren't necessarily feminized.

I don't consume soy, but the hysteria surrounding it is unjustified by science.

The effects of soy on hormones are extremely minimal. In East Asia they eat it by the bucket loads and their men aren't necessarily feminized.

Did you even watch the video?

In East Asia they eat it by the bucket loads and their men aren't necessarily feminized.

This is a man.
Nong-Poy-thailand-news-photo-02.jpg

:mjkkk:

Kulaha East Asian men arent feminine :mjkkk:

yuusufdiin

child of afgooye

east asian men tend to be small, beta and submissive :mjlol: you rarely see any with facial hair, dont know if it has to do with soy but imma avoid it to be on the safe side

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I can't remember if I've had regular soy but soya milk is the most disgusting thing ever. The smell alone when I'm steaming it:susp: makes me gag

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
swear this started from bodybuilding. niggas thinking they'd get breasts from soy and whatnot

:russ:

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
Faith Goldy?
The same Faith Goldy that went to the Middle East and whined about Muslims praying where "Jesus was born?"
The same Faith Goldy that unironically said "Deus Vult" as a result of what she saw?

f*ck that
:camby:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending