Is Messi the greatest player of all time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ronaldo is a better player as he won the Ballon d'Or award. Also, he won the euros, he won the champions league. Messi did not win any of that.
:westbrookwtf:

Messi has 5 fuckin ballondors and won the most recent one
Messi has won more champion league trophies than Ronaldo and almost won the World Cup
He's an all round better player too
Trophies define the team, not the player

The kid was obviously ciyaal. It's not surprising since most ronaldo lovers are <12

Ronaldo was better this year. Unless you're saying the Ballon d'Or is biased/the world is against Messi, there isn't that much argument here.

Anyway, it appears the kid knows his stuff and you don't. So stop patronising him. You gotta hand it to him for knowing more than you do. :icon lol:

Ronaldo was better this year. Unless you're saying the Ballon d'Or is biased/the world is against Messi, there isn't that much argument here.

Anyway, it appears the kid knows his stuff and you don't. So stop patronising him. You gotta hand it to him for knowing more than you do. :icon lol:
Ronaldo has won more trophies this year but that is down to the team, not Ronaldo himself. Messi contributes to his team more than Ronaldo.

>kid knows more than I do
The kid said that Ronaldo won the ballon dor but Messi won it soooo....:duck:

Ronaldo has won more trophies this year but that is down to the team, not Ronaldo himself. Messi contributes to his team more than Ronaldo.

>kid knows more than I do
The kid said that Ronaldo won the ballon dor but Messi won it soooo....:duck:
Not this year though. Messi won it previous years. Look, if the argument is the better player over all, that's Messi. If it's the better player this calendar year, that's Ronaldo. Neither play nor have played for my team, so I've no vested interest in this.

Not this year though. Messi won it previous years. Look, if the argument is the better player over all, that's Messi. If it's the better player this calendar year, that's Ronaldo. Neither play nor have played for my team, so I've no vested interest in this.
Fair enough
:ehh:

Personally, what impresses me about Messi is not his dribbling. It's his passing.

He is the best passer of the ball I've ever seen - supercomputer like precision.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending