Is it true a somali sex worker was killed in dubai

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
I hope not. Somali's generally don't engage ij these fields because we have imaan. If we didn't we'd be like Habesha's...
If it is true, she is likely a Somali from Kenya or another country

Nayaa, why do you insist on pretending to be Ethiopian? If you hate being Somali so much, say it with your chest :kodaksmiley:
The jig is up, Somali baad tahay.

Me Somalian?

giphy.gif

Nomad2054

There is nothing permanent except change.
Do I read somali?
I don't know how to answer:mugshotman: I'm confused. If you're asking if I can read somali then yes alx.

yes thats what i was asking, waxaan rabay inaan ku idhaahdo way jiraan hablo somaaliyeed oo jidhkooda ka ganacsada dubai lakiin sida xabashida jidadka ma istaagan, guryaha ayeey ugu tagaan dadka. gaadhi toos guriga ugeeya ayagoo asturana waa loo so diraa.

way qarsadaan shaqadooda inkastoo korka lagala socdo, dariskooda somaaliyeedna waxba iskuma darsadaan.

this story kinda sounds bs to me even though Amal Express line is an actual place in Dubai.

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
Has anyone heard this from family in UAE? She was killed by a Hindi man from what I heard in the Amal Express line. The odeys were talking loud about it and the community didn't want to bury her with their costs. Can anyone confirm
When did islam forbid to bury a muslim who died. Whatever she was into she still has a right as a muslim to be buried with full janazah.

Somalians act like as if they related to every Somalian person on this earth. “How can he do that” how can she do this “. Lol y’all just funny people. Y’all always in each other’s business :krs:

Jennifer

Its a charade. Most here would like to know her clan, so they could bash that clan. If we care of one another, why is somalia the shittest place on earth? They would worship a foreigner (especially a Muslim) who donates $10,000 to Somalis and yet, they are the reason why these Somalis are suffering. I suspect that we honestly do want to do the right thing and solve our problems, but we collectively suffer from some sort of mental health problems due to the trauma our parents went through which could be inherited by their children. How else could you explain a Somali person admitting that tribalism is what destroyed Somalis and Somalia and emotionally pleading with others to abandon it and ironically, he/she engages in a tribal fadhi ku dirrir moments later? It’s a charade.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Wait wait is one of your older female cousins a Atheists, i'll pay a crazy amount of Meher for her no worries close to 150 k Meher minimum, do you accept ?

All my female cousins are good religious girls who study at school very hard and some of them are married with a good Somali husband. I'm afraid you'll have to look outside the Somali community to find these types of women and you don't need to pay mehr for them you degenerate.

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
Jennifer

Its a charade. Most here would like to know her clan, so they could bash that clan. If we care of one another, why is somalia the shittest place on earth? They would worship a foreigner (especially a Muslim) who donates $10,000 to Somalis and yet, they are the reason why these Somalis are suffering. I suspect that we honestly do want to do the right thing and solve our problems, but we collectively suffer from some sort of mental health problems due to the trauma our parents went through which could be inherited by their children. How else could you explain a Somali person admitting that tribalism is what destroyed Somalis and Somalia and emotionally pleading with others to abandon it and ironically, he/she engages in a tribal fadhi ku dirrir moments later? It’s a charade.
Nobody here is really into qabyalaad, it's all banter, otherwise these niggas would be going to jihad in somalia:russ:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts