Is Farmaajo A Terrorist?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

The whole world knows Qatar houses, hosts, and funds terrorist worldwide. They house Hamas leader and even that terrorist Atom. It's a terrible look for Farmaajo that he has a warm relationship with a global terrorist financier Qatar.

Unlike the lies Somali sell about the UAE, their very anti terrorism because they know terrorist are looking to replace the khaleeji political order and all Sunni nation political order.

UAE and Saudi know these Ikhwaanis(their terrorists) and political and humanitarian arm(Erdogan) and financier(Qatar) are loyal to ikhwaan idealogical homeland Cairo Egypt.

Abdiqasim Salat is even based in Cairo cause he knows they supported Sal Balaar. Al Islah, Dam jadiid, Al ictisaam are all chapters of ikhwaan and the political face for their militant face(shabab, Boko Haram, Al Qaeda, Dacesh) similar too 2 sides of 1 coin.

PL should crack down on these groups in its territory immediately koley uma joggan dan Puntland but Dan irirism oo weji diineed Soo xirtay and they also have ikhwaan backing from Erdogan, Egypt, Qatar.

When I see them in PL, I want to round their asses up like Abdillahi Yusuf did but what does PL do, they offer their port development to Turkey like how stupid and I'm hearing they also opened up trade ties with them. China should be our trade partner and we need to warm up ties with them(the emerging brics world order) not an ikhwaan enemy like Erdogan.

You need to be cutt throat in Somalia not play soft. Somalis want leaders that make decision either it's good and they celebrate, if it's bad it's lesson learned but no decision is time waste and regrets.

Last edited:

Trending