Is dark brown or black hair more common with Somalis?

Brown or black hair?

• Total voters
And what do you have?

I have very black hair, even in the sunlight it looks black. Most in my family have some level of dark brown hair though.

Dark brown? Can you show me a picture of a Somali with that hair color.
Like this
1715819732801.jpeg

1715819760125.jpeg

1715819817165.jpeg

I think dark brown is common, but it's not that noticable due having the brown complexion. For instance I've got two nephew one from my brother side and the other from my sister side. Both nephews have the same hair texture and color but one is more visible then the other. The difference between them is my brother got cadaan wife and sister got a Somali husband. So my nephew on my brother side hair look more brunette due to his fair complexion. My nephew on my sister side he's light skin but you can tell is hair is brunette but not as much.

Only on online you hear about these mythical somalis with blue eyes and dark brown hair. They don't exist in real life. Pure ethnic somalis all have black hair genetically . It's impossible for a healthy well fed ethnic somalis to have dark brown hair.

Only on online you hear about these mythical somalis with blue eyes and dark brown hair. They don't exist in real life. Pure ethnic somalis all have black hair genetically . It's impossible for a healthy well fed ethnic somalis to have dark brown hair.
Actually dark brown hair is more common than you think.

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
Our hair are naturally brown but darkens naturally due to the sun. Somalis can adapt to dark brown hair and brown hair (depending on the climate).

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world

Wrong. It depends on the climate. Somalis can adapt to brown hair and dark brown. I had a light brown hair when I was a kid. Because of the sun exposure it darkened. But I can still see the brown hair I once had. If I see it too upper close.

Look at these Somalis in these pictures and tell me if they don’t have brown hair

CCAF5150-4515-461F-A5C6-F2DF7DD48D48.jpeg

98935FC9-0D4E-45C0-9B51-0C347ABBB997.jpeg

A2BAC624-C4D9-4910-8B7A-7F274FBFEA9D.jpeg

7C1DCF51-D527-49E7-B4D8-489BB5EAD760.jpeg

Wrong. It depends on the climate. Somalis can adapt to brown hair and dark brown. I had a light brown hair when I was a kid. Because of the sun exposure it darkened. But I can still see the brown hair I once had. If I see it too upset close.

Look at these Somalis in these pictures and tell if they don’t have brown hair

View attachment 328944

View attachment 328945

View attachment 328946

View attachment 328947
First guy his hair is black. The suns light in the photo makes it look like its dark brown. Second guy used artificial colouring. 3rd girl Is malnourished. it don't count. 4th girl has black hair. Nice try. You failed.

Trending

Latest posts