Iranians are lowkey racist

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasmβ€’ Location: Rent free in your head
VIP

20240327_235215.png

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian πŸ‡©πŸ‡― | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
VIP
There's few things that raises my blood pressure more than those MENA who think they're cadaans

Xeda

Formerly known as Ajansjana
When ever I see middle easterners, south Asians or North Africans fighting online, why do they always use a darker skin tone to degrade people πŸ’€ it’s literally just them arguing over whose more white.

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
When ever I see middle easterners, south Asians or North Africans fighting online, why do they always use a darker skin tone to degrade people πŸ’€ it’s literally just them arguing over whose more white.
Coon Olympics finalist match

why do you think this
Clergy.
They have an organised structure with priests. Islam is not supposed to have a clergy.
I believe this turns people away from Islam.
Iranians are one if the few Muslims that are fully open to weaternisation and will go the way if Europe i.e move away from religion altogether uf allowed to do so.

Moon-

Bipolar Express
Clergy.
They have an organised structure with priests. Islam is not supposed to have a clergy.
I believe this turns people away from Islam.
Iranians are one if the few Muslims that are fully open to weaternisation and will go the way if Europe i.e move away from religion altogether uf allowed to do so.
no i meant like somalis being historically ana arab i thought i was just recent

no i meant like somalis being historically ana arab i thought i was just recent
Nah it starts very early.
The migration of the early Muslims played a formative role in the development of allot of clans. The period started our golden age.
Axum fell into decay and its rival himyar was becoming Muslim and recovering from 200 years of non stop war and occupation leaving the somali ports all the trade networks.
From 700ad to 1500 we were one of the wealthiest regions in the world and arab speaking as a second language.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
And what’s even more pathetic, is that instead of being proud, the arabs will just post their light skinned blue-eyed arabs in retaliation and pretend they are also white. Middle Easterners are cajeeb.
:russ:

Trending

Latest posts