Ionic propulsion is the future for space&air travel.

Come on now I’m sure maniacs in the future (like myself) want something as simple as a handheld battery which they could plug into their plane and go for an arousing smooth quite flight after recharging it overnight in their garages… We just need to find a way to minimize the energy required for liftoff and other stuff….gravitational pull aka “weight” won’t matter much as battery technology continues to develop…hmmm
Interested Season 10 GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

I fell in love with the idea of electronic propulsion back in high school. Its simplicity and accessibility contributed much of my jeceel for such concept. Funny thing is if I try to make ionic propelled plane for myself I wouldn’t need a radio coz flow of electrons aka “electromagnetism” is walahi the main driving factor of wireless communication aka radios. I’d simply mount a metal rod (antenna) in the front of my plane for transmitting info and a receiving antenna in the back after placing the decoders and other stuff in middle…. So while I’m flying over daalo mountains in waqooyi to meet my Isaaq fiancéé I would simply use my plane to communicate with the Idoor air traffic controllers while at the same time using it as air vehicle….

In my science class I called on the teacher to answer my question quietly since I had so much xishood…the suaal went like this: “ I keep hearing flow of electrons all the time…but can’t we use flow of electrons as means of “propelling energy!! that’s ionic propulsion Abdi” I said shhhh and then quickly apologized for shushing her and asked her to keep it down qosol badnaa younger me🤣🤦‍♂️

Come on now I’m sure maniacs in the future (like myself) want something as simple as a handheld battery which they could plug into their plane and go for an arousing smooth quite flight after recharging it overnight in their garages… We just need to find a way to minimize the energy required for liftoff and other stuff….gravitational pull aka “weight” won’t matter much as battery technology continues to develop…hmmm
Interested Season 10 GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending