Investing in somalia can be very profitable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes indeed Anyone who wants to make good money on the side should save up and invest in Somalia the country is on the up and it can't get worse it will stay the same or get better.One of the two....

I just completed a purchase of a bakar in xamar in around city center that would net me a cool 2,000 a month rent. I paid 100,000 for it my uncle also did something similar few years back and now his property is doubled in value.

I am also in the process of finalizing a purchase of a land near lido which should be completed within the next few days im going to pay 30,000 again within few years this will go up so my advise is if you have any saving invest in Somalia.

i intend to work and invest back home myself. i mean how else do you plan to raise our country from the graves of civil war victims its buried under. it would also be nice if we could start projects around the secure parts first like free schools but funded by people from abroad. although that sounds like charity but somethings better than nothing amiright?:ulyin:

i intend to work and invest back home myself. i mean how else do you plan to raise our country from the graves of civil war victims its buried under. it would also be nice if we could start projects around the secure parts first like free schools but funded by people from abroad. although that sounds like charity but somethings better than nothing amiright?:ulyin:
The issue is many people are reluctant to invest because of fear of the stability of the country which is a big mistake the few that are investing are doing very well.

The country needs more people from west to invest in the country help the country grow there are people coming back but its not enough.

I myself am guilty of this but I have invested most of my money in Somalia.

The issue is many people are reluctant to invest because of fear of the stability of the country which is a big mistake the few that are investing are doing very well.

The country needs more people from west to invest in the country help the country grow there are people coming back but its not enough.

I myself am guilty of this but I have invested most of my money in Somalia.

thing is...even if you fear them...at the end of the day the people you fear are humans just like you. and whats worth more? the fear of one guy after your one life or the benefit of your selfless act for the thousands and millions of somalis with nothing and no mustaqbal living in hunger ignorance and disease...in my opinions ignorance is the worse of the three.

thing is...even if you fear them...at the end of the day the people you fear are humans just like you. and whats worth more? the fear of one guy after your one life or the benefit of your selfless act for the thousands and millions of somalis with nothing and no mustaqbal living in hunger ignorance and disease...in my opinions ignorance is the worse of the three.
good point

good point

thats the thing. why gain knowledge to benefit your single petty life if you can benefit many others. and even if you are killed what you produce or knowledge you teach cannot be killed. its why i respect these guys most of all:
and these guys :
and these guys:
p.s. I HATE DALSOOR ... THEY TOO TWO FACED FOR ME

thats the thing. why gain knowledge to benefit your single petty life if you can benefit many others. and even if you are killed what you produce or knowledge you teach cannot be killed. its why i respect these guys most of all:
and these guys :
and these guys:
p.s. I HATE DALSOOR ... THEY TOO TWO FACED FOR ME
Great points that's what makes learning so worth it when you benefit others its people like these who will help our country become a good force.

Also do you own any properties in Somalia?

Great points that's what makes learning so worth it when you benefit others its people like these who will help our country become a good force.

ps do you own any properties in Somalia?

nope still studying but i have a plan. i dont really see myself swaying for the game plan inshallah if god gives me longevity...sadly i wont be young and be able to revel and enjoy in it. but when i start working after education i plan on starting my own side projects since who needs money in the west when you can do your weekly shopping for $30 eh? :ulyin:

nope still studying but i have a plan. i dont really see myself swaying for the game plan inshallah if god gives me longevity...sadly i wont be young and be able to revel and enjoy in it. but when i start working after education i plan on starting my own side projects since who needs money in the west when you can do your weekly shopping for $30 eh? :ulyin:
the residual income is the most sweetest thing you sleep and you make money..... sit back and check your dahabshil account every month

the residual income is the most sweetest thing you sleep and you make money..... sit back and check your dahabshil account every month

thing is.. my parents always dreamed to go back home so isnt it up for the younger generation to inherit their parents will and idealogy if our country is to flourish...although i dont mind dumping my qabil and be recognised as reer (wherever i grew up) since qabilnimo is not even looked out within diaspora communities.

thing is.. my parents always dreamed to go back home so isnt it up for the younger generation to inherit their parents will and idealogy if our country is to flourish...although i dont mind dumping my qabil and be recognised as reer (wherever i grew up) since qabilnimo is not even looked out within diaspora communities.
Young Somalis are not smart with their money I mean im 33 years old been working since I was 20 and put away 10 k a year for savings so that's about 130 k untouched was and still living with parents but that means I don't pay the crazy rent you pay in London. its all about being smart.

Now Im in a position where I don't need to ever work again at the age of 33 (even though I still will)

I invested in a couple of big bakars in the city center of xamr which will get me 2,000 k a month

Young Somalis are not smart with their money I mean im 33 years old been working since I was 20 and put away 10 k a year for savings so that's about 130 k untouched was and still living with parents but that means I don't pay the crazy rent you pay in London. its all about being smart.

Now Im in a position where I don't need to ever work again at the age of 33 (even though I still will)

I invested in a couple of big bakars in the city center of xamr which will get me 2,000 k a month

true i need to save but due to studies being so solid and having to pay for travel and car etc i dont have a lot saved up. not to mention before i invest back home i intend to pay off my tuition fees in lump sums, then when i start saving up i plan on investing in places maybe near kismaayo since that place is kinda alright but once that is stable ill get a little adventurous and turn to more risky places to build and of course invest in the capital city...like thats a no brainer.
:ayaanswag:

true i need to save but due to studies being so solid and having to pay for travel and car etc i dont have a lot saved up. not to mention before i invest back home i intend to pay off my tuition fees in lump sums, then when i start saving up i plan on investing in places maybe near kismaayo since that place is kinda alright but once that is stable ill get a little adventurous and turn to more risky places to build and of course invest in the capital city...like thats a no brainer.
:ayaanswag:
its already getting expensive my brother I sent my uncle to that area the other week to scout some lands

its already getting expensive my brother I sent my uncle to that area the other week to scout some lands

:faysalwtf: wallahi??!?!??! caadi iska dig. well...f*ck..

:ayaanswag: but yea ill see what i can do to benefit others essentially since its not all about me after all. us growing up in the west have everything we need aside from dhaqan which we can get plentiful back home.

:faysalwtf: wallahi??!?!??! caadi iska dig. well...f*ck..

:ayaanswag: but yea ill see what i can do to benefit others essentially since its not all about me after all. us growing up in the west have everything we need aside from dhaqan which we can get plentiful back home.
Yes and also the loyal virgin beauties lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending