Intellectual Somali woman refuses children with Somali mothers and ajnabi fathers be given Somali citizenship.

Asian women marry cadaan men to escape the poc label. (It’s also their fantasy) But in New York you will find a lot of weird looking Asian children and for the most part the fathers are no where to be seen it’s just the mothers who are present. We don’t want this happening to us. We don’t want this for our women I support this women’s opinion

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
Asian women marry cadaan men to escape the poc label. In New York you will find a lot of weird looking Asian children and for the most part the fathers are no where to be seen it’s just the mothers who present. We don’t want this happening to us. We don’t want this for our women I support this women’s opinion
💯💯

Asian women marry cadaan men to escape the poc label. (It’s also their fantasy) But in New York you will find a lot of weird looking Asian children and for the most part the fathers are no where to be seen it’s just the mothers who present. We don’t want this happening to us. We don’t want this for our women I support this women’s opinion

Are you isaaq?.

Nin123

Patriarchy is from Allah
VIP
Mashallah sucj blessing news
IMG_1250.png

Xalimo with ajnabi husbands needs to stop claiming Somalia, and start to claim their spouse country.

mohamedismail

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That will never happen. Somali is a patriarchal country similar to many other Muslim countries around the world.

If the mother of the child is ajnabi it is irrelevant. That child is paternally Somali and has a abtiris they are somali regardless of their maternal side.

mohamedismail

💯💯
Forgive me walal for insulting Raxanwayn that Mukhtar mp calling Ogaden ajnabi really pissed me off🙏
No problem bro. No hard feelings. Likewise forgive me if I said anything offensive about beesha Ogaadeen, I don't have any ill intentions.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
A half Somali kid that barely speaks somali and have zero cultural connection to Somalia can get citizenship straight away, but another half Somali kid that speaks somali like a native, is culturally Somali and behave as such is not Somali. Weird logic.

Mohmed

"For sale: Baby shoes, never worn."
And do the men too. I don't have half cadaan half Somali with a Somali father leading Somalia. Practically a sin

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
By refusing citizenship you also collapse your GDP indirectly as any foreign owned assets or investment is calculated for the country he is a citizen off and it's allocated as that nations foreign GDP and calculated in their yearly assets and revenues.

Making citizenship hard keeps you poorer also. Always offer citizenship to investors is what PL must do.

A half Somali kid that barely speaks somali and have zero cultural connection to Somalia can get citizenship straight away, but another half Somali kid that speaks somali like a native, is culturally Somali and behave as such is not Somali. Weird logic.
you do have a point there are half somalis with somali hooyos who are very somali and want the best for the ppl

By refusing citizenship you also collapse your GDP indirectly as any foreign owned assets or investment is calculated for the country he is a citizen off as their foreign GDP. Making citizenship hard keeps you poorer also.
yes DR but there’s also a phenomenon called honey traps. We see how infiltrated regions of somalia are with Oromos and how thats playing out right in front of us. At minimum i do believe politicians should have Somali spouses only

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
yes DR but there’s also a phenomenon called honey traps. We see how infiltrated regions of somalia are with Oromos and how thats playing out right in front of us. At minimum i do believe politicians should have Somali spouses only

We must make Somalia an attractive place to be a citizen of especially for investors and skilled workers, they contribute a skill or capital, if we don't have this, we must bring them to fill it, not craft policies around nonsense diaspora topics such as halimo with Tyrone shit.

This is about interest and interest is mutual and win and win as the effect they will have on the economy is more positive then losses. We not talking about being dumping ground for economic migrants(ppl who flee stable countries) they don't offer much other then suck on the little resources we have and it's a way for for other countries to export their gashin for you to pick up and create a future for.

That type of migration is win and loss and zero sum politics and isn't sustainable.

Last edited:

Trending