Instead of complaining about Ethiopia, be Ethiopia. Get inspired by them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are their cities.

So, instead of trying to stretch development from one end to the other end of Somalia like they do to their country, why complain about them 24/7?

Mekelle, Tigray..

image.jpg

Gonder, Amhara
image.jpg

Bahir Dar, Amhara
image.jpg

Adama, Oromia
image.jpg

Adwa, Tigray
image.jpg

Arba Minch, Southern Nations
image.jpg
image.jpg

Desse, Amhara
image.jpg

Bishoftu, Oromia
image.jpg

Awassa, Southern nations
image.jpg

Last edited:
The Somali region is least developed and Ethiopia has a trade embargo on the Somalis that live there though.
That was because it was under conflict for a long time...It is now emerging and it will catch up with the others in no time...

The poor in Ethiopia are poorer than the poor in Somalia. I have been to Addis and can't imagine what poverty is like in the other cities. I couldn't believe my eyes

Apollo

VIP
Ethiopia's GDP (nominal) is smaller than Kenya's even though they have twice as many people.

Kenya is doing much better than Ethiopia as their economy is more free market and less authoritarian.

The poor in Ethiopia are poorer than the poor in Somalia. I have been to Addis and can't imagine what poverty is like in the other cities. I couldn't believe my eyes

No one is poor in Somalia, you either have Camels, Goats/Sheeps, or live in a coastal town where you can fish. Where blessed Alhamdulilah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending