Inquisitive: What are your views on women?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is my assessment so far on the females that commented based on Odeey gaalkacayood experience.

@Thatsomaligirl This one is the worst, the highly masculine deadly cock busting banshee types you have to handle with care if you even think about courting her, I always ignore these, but if you don't, be prepared for a rumble in the jungle fight. These are often your 300 pound male shaped wild gorillas bred for fighting and ing, hence she doesn't want to exchange much words, only fists and slaps.

@madamelioness is your average party women Xalimo in the west, liberalism on steroids, more sex positive then a bull, highly confused, SJW, She was my bread and butter kind of girl during those depraved years, she was the late dinner, early morning honey oats breakfast and the cup of delicious sunny delight to quench that thirst during the summer heat.

@Asma This is your toothless, clawless cat that barks violently then suddenly meowes and follows it up with purring when you out her for her bluff, this is your wild schizophrenic multi-polar Xalimo with a bad case of mood-swings and compulsive disorders, but also is the most fun when your young and crazy, it's a double edged sword you can't avoid harming you, they also make perfect long distance creative erotic pen pals.

@Canuck is the real women here by far, and I mean a country mile, without even reading her responses on here I could tell from her other posts, she's the type the old reer gaalkacayo male would trust while grazing his camels in far away lands, death bed loyalty, a rare dying breed.

Loooooool. Here we go, the insult when you cannot form a cohesive argument train is right on time, and not a minute too late. What happened to your superior male brain "Inquistive" why can you not stick to the points us ladies made and refute us using your "logic" and "rational". I mean we are mere dumb females we cannot comprehend your intellectual and well thought out arguments of course. Why do you go to the personal insults when you cannot win the argument with facts. Has your male superiority failed you?

There is no logic there at all, which is what he accuses us women of not having. His type are all the same, they think its ok and even boast about promiscuity but look down upon women for doing the same thing.

You are incorrectly assuming that women unlike male's care about the past, they don't and they never have, yes to some there is a limit to the level of depravity they are willing to accept, but nevertheless as long as you have 'repented' and 'given up' all is good.

This maybe hard for you to take, but I understand, I had a difficult time understanding it too, until history which serves as a great teacher shows us as did personal experience.

You see women in most of their history were always in polygamous + concubine arrangement very happily, even taking pride "being the first", being the "one he loves most" or the more crude being "the legitimate one" etc. while the old man would laugh at this petty talk and makes crazy love to them both the same night.

Hence this entirely defeats your flimsy argument that women somehow just like the male's care about your chastity, purity etc they don't in fact to the contrary, it actually helps you not to be of that type.

As for the promiscuity jibe there was no boasting, it was merely serving a reminder to you guys, that you are not the hardcore Tomb-Raidor -esque or the old iron-clad emotionless Marget thatcher, or even the all-power Queen of Sheba types you like to espouse on her.

I was merely giving you guys a wake up call from those delusional dreams and that in fact the opposite is the case, you libtard sexually liberated types are the easiest thing in the world for a man with a bit of skills, the lowest hanging fruit in that garden of eden.

You are incorrectly assuming that women unlike male's care about the past, they don't and they never have, yes to some there is a limit to the level of depravity they are willing to accept, but nevertheless as long as you have 'repented' and 'given up' all is good.

This maybe hard for you to take, but I understand, I had a difficult time understanding it too, until history which serves as a great teacher shows us as did personal experience.

You see women in most of their history were always in polygamous + concubine arrangement very happily, even taking pride "being the first", being the "one he loves most" or the more crude being "the legitimate one" etc. while the old man would laugh at this petty talk and make love to them both the same night, hence it defeats your entire argument, women don't care about this, only man do.

There was no boasting, it was merely serving a reminder to you guys, that you are not the hardcore Tomb-Raidor -esque or the old iron-clad emotionless Marget thatcher, or even the all-power Queen of Sheba types you like to espouse on her, I was merely giving you guys a wake up call from those delusional dreams and that in fact the opposite is the case, you libtard si called sexually liberated types are the easiest thing in the world for a man with a bit of skills.

I am not even going to dignify your ramblings with an answer. So lets just end it here. Goodnight!

You keep saying I'm misusing misusing hadeeth because I have an agenda? What agenda is this? Why is it that posting guidance from our religion means that I have an agenda? Women left untamed will follow the most evil of ideologues, and this is a fact. This hadeeth is all I will be posting in reply to you.

It was reported that Ibn ‘Umar (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The Dajjaal will come to this pond in Marriqanaat – a valley in Madeenah – and most of those who go out to him will be women, until a man will come to his mother in law, his mother, his daughter, his sister and his aunt, and will tie them up strongly for fear that they will go out to him.” (Narrated by Ahmad, no. 5099)

It seems you're using hadeeth to show the inferiority of women. The hadeeth were not preserved for us to use as cheap scoring points in gender battles. Men and women are different in nature, and as a Muslim woman, I have no problem accepting this. Yes, we are emotional beings, and that's the natural state Allah SWT has created us in. It shouldn't be used to shame us and look down on us. It's this natural state that allows us to be nurturing and take care of our children and to live in harmony with our spouses. Would you like it if we were more like men? We should use these differences as a means of complementing one another and not to compete with each other.

Also, I have no issue with that hadeeth you quoted. But before you congratulate yourself, ask yourself what part men play in this? Isn't it men who restrict women from seeking beneficial knowledge? Isn't it men who have failed in allowing their women to seek religious education, and failed in the responsibility of making Islamic knowledge accessible to those in their care? Do you think they will not be questioned about this?

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP

You see women in most of their history were always in polygamous + concubine arrangement very happily, even taking pride "being the first", being the "one he loves most" or the more crude being "the legitimate one" etc. while the old man would laugh at this petty talk and make love to them both the same night, hence it defeats your entire argument, women don't care about this, only man do.

There was no boasting, it was merely serving a reminder to you guys, that you are not the hardcore Tomb-Raidor -esque or the old iron-clad emotionless Marget thatcher, or even the all-power Queen of Sheba types you like to espouse on her, I was merely giving you guys a wake up call from those delusional dreams and that in fact the opposite is the case, you libtard si called sexually liberated types are the easiest thing in the world for a man with a bit of skills.
Who the f*ck wants to be a concubine in the 21st century ? What the hell are you spewing ? Back then women didn't have a choice to be the sultans harems it was either be his white or face death, sure some women enjoyed the riches they obtain through this particular arrangement. However the same can be said with those women who parade around to seek the attention of a young footballer to bleed dry. However women follow such arrangements if it benefits them financially. In this day and age women want to be something not another concubine for a rich old man those few women degrade those who work hard and want to establish themselves. Please stop claiming all women want to be concubines or want to be soft cuddled by a man, men these days are useless hence the amount of single women out in the somali community, bunch of losers who go back home and marry second wives. That's all men do think with their peepee and nowhere else.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending

You see women in most of their history were always in polygamous + concubine arrangement very happily, even taking pride "being the first", being the "one he loves most" or the more crude being "the legitimate one" etc. while the old man would laugh at this petty talk and makes crazy love to them both the same night.

Hence this entirely defeats your flimsy argument that women somehow just like the male's care about your chastity, purity etc they don't in fact to the contrary, it actually helps you not to be of that type.

As for the promiscuity jibe there was no boasting, it was merely serving a reminder to you guys, that you are not the hardcore Tomb-Raidor -esque or the old iron-clad emotionless Marget thatcher, or even the all-power Queen of Sheba types you like to espouse on her.

I was merely giving you guys a wake up call from those delusional dreams and that in fact the opposite is the case, you libtard sexually liberated types are the easiest thing in the world for a man with a bit of skills, the lowest hanging fruit in that garden of eden.
I remember I had women at my university, hijab abaya Muslim women saying that they would prefer a guy that had a past and repented. They said that they preferred him having experience, and would even want him having a bit of road (British slang translating to "gangster"). I was confused myself thinking wouldn't you want a pure man who kept himself away from haram? They all replied in negative saying that they don't want a good guy, a nice guy, that such a man would be too boring and they want some excitement. I was shocked because these girls are all in the isoc and the guys that I know there are all miskeen and want to marry these type of women.

@Prince of Lasanod

The women is right, don't bring out those hadith bro, I want them to be more in tune with their emotions, anything less then this and you will become like Abdi Johnson, I agree with her statement, she is dead right on this.

@Asma

Goodnight to you as well, submission is acceptance, and acceptance is the true form of freedom

:lol: this nigga

But forreal I'm jus sitting here like :mindblown: cuz I'm wondering how the f*ck do yall have the energy to type essays in every comment/response. I'm sitting here putting maximum effort into this 3-4 sentence comment and I'm already tired asf

:lol: this nigga

But forreal I'm jus sitting here like :mindblown: cuz I'm wondering how the f*ck do yall have the energy to type essays in every comment/response. I'm sitting here putting maximum effort into this 3-4 sentence comment and I'm already tired asf

There was only one person typing essays. When you haven't got much substance you have to hide behind walls of empty rhetoric.

We only had to type of few words to counter his warped views. :yacadiim:

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
prgLkC.gif

ah yes, and here we observe the alpha in his natural habitat writing verbose fanfic on an obscure internet forum

Who the f*ck wants to be a concubine in the 21st century ? What the hell are you spewing ? Back then women didn't have a choice to be the sultans harems it was either be his white or face death, sure some women enjoyed the riches they obtain through this particular arrangement. However the same can be said with those women who parade around to seek the attention of a young footballer to bleed dry. However women follow such arrangements if it benefits them financially. In this day and age women want to be something not another concubine for a rich old man those few women degrade those who work hard and want to establish themselves. Please stop claiming all women want to be concubines or want to be soft cuddled by a man, men these days are useless hence the amount of single women out in the somali community, bunch of losers who go back home and marry second wives. That's all men do think with their peepee and nowhere else.

Like I said sister it shouldn't even be dignified with an answer. It really baffles me that someone that can come up with that is supposedly the "logical" one. Its absolutely mind boggling.

Who the f*ck wants to be a concubine in the 21st century ? What the hell are you spewing ?

It's good to have some background before you attack a person, you have no background info whatsoever as to the question I was asked and what I was answering, so let me repeat it for you.

The question which is often repeated she asked was along the lines "isn't it hypocritical your seeking chastity when your not chaste yourself"

I was showing her it's not hypocrisy at all because I let it be known and female's don't care about it anyway with a historical account to further cement as to 'why' they never cared int he first place.

Back then women didn't have a choice to be the sultans harems it was either be his white or face death, sure some women enjoyed the riches they obtain through this particular arrangement.

A women is a women, whether she is the concubine of a sultan, a lonely housewife, a spinster with kittens and cats as her guardians, or a footballers WAG etc. The essence to seek a provider/protector she is programmed with is the same, yes they may seek them out in twisted ways when the equilibrium is fucked up, but that's the whole issue this thread was addressing.

It makes no difference, if society today collapsed, you would drop that hetrosexually confused weak male and seek out one that protects you, even if that one has a 1000 other harems of beauties, your programmed to seek out the best provider and protector (currently the state protects, so you don't need to worry about that aspect, fucking with the natural equilibrium thus betaizes many man not intelligent to adapt)

those few women degrade those who work hard and want to establish themselves. Please stop claiming all women want to be concubines or want to be soft cuddled by a man,

I never claimed nor said women desired to be concubines, again your emotions were running so high, you didn't even read what I was responding to.

men these days are useless hence the amount of single women out in the somali community

Of course, I agree with you, this is what happens when the Nuclear female bomb is allowed to be exploded upon society, it destroys everything in it's sight.

It also betaizes a large swath of the weaker low breed males and hence makes them superfluous, those that are smart and conscious seek a far better quality abroad for 1/30 the price. This affects all man from all races that are doing this. (conscious ones)

This bomb has even destroyed the sanctity confines that protect you which is marriage, most man can't even afford it anymore, your materialism and love for exorbitant gifts and wedding has put it out of reach of the majority of males and even those man are now heading back home.

Those single Xalimo numbers your crying about now is nothing, it will grow exponentially until you will follow your infidel Western white women and buy kittens and cats for companion.

Maybe then, once the self delusion drug has worn off, loneliness kicks in and your fertility stock plummets, you might reminiscence and become cognisant of the utter self-destruction that you guys have brought about not just in society, but also also amongst yourself.

Last edited:
This niggas posts man
E3963A3F-E33E-42C5-AC84-CF83E8A493AE-2004-000004C344911415_tmp.gif

Did you get rejected by a Somali girl or something?

Is your dick too small?? Wallah I don't want a Somali Elliot Rodger on my hands!

Chill dude

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Like I said sister it shouldn't even be dignified with an answer. It really baffles me that someone that can come up with that is supposedly the "logical" one. Its absolutely mind boggling.
He's suffering form an intangible form of depression he's masculinity is in question women are out seeking careers, consequently leaving their dead beat men at home, men cannot handle a strong and independent woman they shake at their knees, instead of embracing this new form of equality a sexist retoric is fantasised throughout this authors posts he's very much in fear of women. So what ? The cultural shifts are changing you men either embrace it's change or cry it's up to you. I will never go back to the days where women were nothing more than concubines or baby making machines with no purpose in life other than to please their husbands or guard their rightfuly god given form from public eyes, symbols of commodity. Cultures which display this form of regulation the women often seek refuge privately in forms of rebelion, I hope to liberate all women across the globe from the tentacles of men. His insciasable apetite to rule, dominate and create blood shed has been overcome by the sound of mother nature, as a result the equilibrium has shifted and the rightful power has been given to women. Read and it and weep, you men have done nothing to contribute to this planet, other than greed countless wars and enslavement of those whose love is limitless you say but rightfully betray. Women shall rule the world and you so called men will be it's slaves

Last edited:

Thatsomaligirl

Loves milk is lactose intolerant, kill me
@Inquisitive_

@Thatsomaligirl This one is the worst, the highly masculine deadly cock busting banshee types you have to handle with care if you even think about courting her, I always ignore these, but if you don't, be prepared for a rumble in the jungle fight. These are often your 300 pound male shaped wild gorillas bred for fighting and ing, hence she doesn't want to exchange much words, only fists and slaps.

Wallahi this is so funny to me you do't even know:cryinglaughsmiley:

Are you mad I described you so well? Timid, insignificant and unpopular with girls, that's why you subscribe to the whole Redpill BS because it gives you a sense of superiority and takes away the responsibility of why women don't like you by blaming it on the "female nature".
Or are you mad I compared you to Elliot Rogers? That psycho that felt that women OWED it to him to sleep/love him because he's a straight male, so he shot women as punishment for not sleeping with him, do you get why I would link you to that kinda person?:vqbuyv0:

The TRUTH is this whole alpha/beta theory of yours is flawed and unpractical in real life.
Redpill ideology claims not to hate women but believe men must establish control/dominance over the women in their lives in order to “get sex”, and that women are intellectually/morally inferior to men, those that fall for this tend to be awkward/timid men.

This ideology is flawed and dangerous. I recommend you save yourself from this bullshit, disconnect from internet for a while and go out and meet new people and have fun in life.
I hope you don't end up caught up into this for too long and grow out of it for your own mental health.
peace_out_bro_by_departedpro-d3df2le.jpg

Don't delete the stuff you write, man up kiddo and thanks for the entertainement ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts