In Sweden now [Travel]

Im in Sweden, got invited to a wedding and been in the caasimada for a good week now. Prior to this I was in caasimada labaad Gothenburg for a day trip. Also got to meet family members, killing two birds with one stone.

What Ive observed here is the parallell society. I swear I havent seen one single black person downtown, I have to travel well beyond ring 1 & 2, where my family lives to see africans or any people or color. Ive seen dhega cas more than any other ethnicity downtown (Stureplan, Östermalm and even Nörrmalm). No wonder theres problems here when the caddaans aint even integrating them, leaving them out. Thoughts reer Sweden, are my observations correct or have I spent too little time to ‘figure it out’?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I am surprised, i should imagine in 2023 u should see a lot of mixed race in downtown.

Yaraye

VIP
ATLbound
now there is a african person in that area, you

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The only one thus far was a mix ethiopian and Finish girl working at a hotel, not gonna name the hotel since this is (weirdly) still a public forum

How far is it from your home town Canada in terms of cleanliness in downtown?

Im in Sweden, got invited to a wedding and been in the caasimada for a good week now. Prior to this I was in caasimada labaad Gothenburg for a day trip. Also got to meet family members, killing two birds with one stone.

What Ive observed here is the parallell society. I swear I havent seen one single black person downtown, I have to travel well beyond ring 1 & 2, where my family lives to see africans or any people or color. Ive seen dhega cas more than any other ethnicity downtown (Stureplan, Östermalm and even Nörrmalm). No wonder theres problems here when the caddaans aint even integrating them, leaving them out. Thoughts reer Sweden, are my observations correct or have I spent too little time to ‘figure it out’?
Your correct the only time cadaan n immigrants spend time together is at work and even then they segregate with their kins. Even in the schools one can be 99% immigrant and other 99% cadaan. One weird thing however is no matter how assimilated a person is he’ll always be a secondary citizen so yh defo dont see a future in scandanavia. Even Dhegacas live in the ghettos the third gen off christian syrians live in ”södertälje” n stil aint been accepted but they are known for their criminality aswell. The only immigrants with a good rep is thai but it’s cuz they are so submissive to cadaans crazy amount thai n swedish kids out ere🤣

I am surprised, i should imagine in 2023 u should see a lot of mixed race in downtown.
Mixed kids if one side is black are just seen as ”lightskin” and not really welcomed by cadaans if they aint completly submissive to them like thai n white kids. The biggest nightmare off swedish people are those who aint like them in their manners nor look like them🤣

I don’t know why Africans & Arabs go to Sweden as immigrants when you can immigrate to America/Canada. They need to plan their exit.
arent these the same people taking immigrant kids and placing them with cadaans?

I don’t know why Africans & Arabs go to Sweden as immigrants when you can immigrate to America/Canada. They need to plan their exit.
arent these the same people taking immigrant kids and placing them with cadaans?
Free education and welfare system are why immigrants use to come here + way easier doing tahriib too Europe than canada/us who mostly take in refuges from idp camps. It takes quite alot for a kid to be taken from a family like one hooyo use to go aroos and leave small kids alone at home they got taken the plus side is however kids can get placed into Somali families however barely anyone signs up for it🤦🏿‍♂️

The suburbs are were they immirgrant/blattar live at

I'm not from Scandinavia, but I noticed the nordic cadaans over there practice legit apartheid. I remember watching this one youtubde video of this turkish guy saying Swedish people didn't even want to talk to him nor look a him lmao.

I'm not from Scandinavia, but I noticed the nordic cadaans over there practice legit apartheid. I remember watching this one youtubde video of this turkish guy saying Swedish people didn't even want to talk to him nor look a him lmao.
Swedish people will be all up in your nose on vacation/abroad, while here lamiiga wee ba iga leexanayaan. And to clearify I aint seeking anybodys approval, I just think its weird behaviour. An african I ran into said they are socially retarded, its like theyr whole dabeecad, they may not even mean it in a bad way thats just how they operate. Never seen anything like this

They are not a sociable people.i've seen people from Greece and Italy talk about how lonely and isolating it is to live in the nordic countries.
As a group, I think they match well with east asians. They have a similar temperament with the Japanese and Koreans. Cold, polite, distant, not very expressive etc

They are not a sociable people.i've seen people from Greece and Italy talk about how lonely and isolating it is to live in the nordic countries.
As a group, I think they match well with east asians. They have a similar temperament with the Japanese and Koreans. Cold, polite, distant, not very expressive etc
Yeah as someone who grew up in the Netherlands, the Dutch and the Scandinavian are so polar opposite despite not not being so far from each other. The Dutch are extremely extroverted, I remember one of our 64year old neighbour and her 12 year old granddaughter dancing to somali music with my mother when they visited us. The Scandinavian seem so antisocial and to themselves.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP

Very weird ajanabis are not in downtown, isn’t that the place where all the shops and restaurants are located? You would expect foreigners there.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.