In semi-third world UK Geeljire gets manhandled in a traffic fight, calls his tribesmen to assist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Looooooooool

A former black classmate of mine once said never fight Somalis because they will swamp you like bees while screaming in a foreign language.At the end you’re defeated and confused.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Looooooooool

A former black classmate of mine once said never fight Somalis because they will swamp you like bees while screaming in a foreign language.At the end you’re defeated and confused.

The worse part abt is when we are speaking our language, I mean in normal circumstances people complain that we sound like we are in deadly heated argument and they can't believe we are actually being sweet to each other

Looooooooool

Luckily i have many Chinese friends i still have not introduced them to geeljire culture. They still think we are a mysterious and respectable ppl and it shall remain that way so yall niggas respect yourselves.:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

:mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending