in defence of the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
UK is awesome to go visit. But as for living its not really my scene. Rather live in the states to be honest than uk.

Ughh i remember using some horrible internet provider last time i was there. It was called talktalk or something shit was slow as hell:susp:

That somali restaurant near sheppards bush was amazing though. Probably the best somali restaurant i have been to by far shits on hamdis or xamar weyne:banderas:

Also how can i forget my lads holiday at Bournemouth :ahh:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I love visiting that place because they have wild untamed thirsty single mothers.

They have a lot of Indian restaurant.

Other than that the place feels dreary cause the sun never appears. Habaar bey meeshu qabtaa

Zailah

Exam season guys !
If I'm stating the fact it's not a lie. Accept that you one level above third world status.

When you take a walk in the city of London you'd think you're in Karachi or Kolkata.
The same can be said if you went to Brampton in Canada or Harlem in the US

Their homes are so tiny, their roads so tiny and on top of that their food portion feels like you in a refugee camp and getting a food ration.
You have to remind yourself that North America is much bigger than the U.K. If the country was the same size, you’d see more larger homes built

They put coins in their utility. They go to their store to "top-up" their phone.
People don’t do that anymore. It’s much more cost effective to just be on a contract and pay monthly.

The Somali guys are so skinny and qaxootis looking although they born there that it defies logic. Most of them have silver tooth.
Most is an exaggeration but at least we’re not fat like the US.

Every home I've been to is s government subsidized. They live with their mother even when they get marry.
Personally, renting privately is much better but I think you might want to come out of your shell

:ufdup:Been. Ha. Sheegin

Zailah

Exam season guys !
UK is awesome to go visit. But as for living its not really my scene. Rather live in the states to be honest than uk.

Ughh i remember using some horrible internet provider last time i was there. It was called talktalk or something shit was slow as hell:susp:

That somali restaurant near sheppards bush was amazing though. Probably the best somali restaurant i have been to by far shits on hamdis or xamar weyne:banderas:

Also how can i forget my lads holiday at Bournemouth :ahh:

Talk talk is notorious for being trash. Virgin media is the best but expensive dee :cosbyhmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.