Im slowly losing hope for Greater Somalia

I think we can all agree that sadly Somalia is a failed state that has been brewing with non stop conflicts for over 30 years with no stable government since forever. I am even hearing al kabab has recaptured some cities. I just think is best we all go our separate ways like puntland, somaliland, jubaland. We could have our own economic Somali Union like EAC and withdrew from the actual EAC because at this point I just can't envision a unified Somalia since sadly majority of us are hard-core qabilist Some somalis would rather put their qabil first than their nation.

Xeda

Formerly known as Ajansjana
Somalia is gonna be a failed state for a long time, I just embrace it

1712836572911.png

can’t do anything about it can I 🤷🏽‍♀️

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
I dont want to hear anything about Somalis for like 10 rough years. I feel overstimulated. Also abayo its such a shame that one people who share everything dna, culture, language cant share a country but a country with multiple ethnicities even races can. You could put jannah in front of their eyes and they will still choose qabiil. You cant save them

Xeda

I dont want to hear anything about Somalis for like 10 rough years. I feel overstimulated. Also abayo its such a shame that one people who share everything dna, culture, language cant share a country but a country with multiple ethnicities even races can. You could put jannah in front of their eyes and they will still choose qabiil. You cant save them
That place is so stressful, that’s why I completely ignore the somali politics section, shit raises my blood pressure so much.
5B383709-4156-42F8-B695-077DB20D63BB.png

Exactly we are one of the few countries in the world and the only African country with one ethnicity and one religion, yet we don't care for one another and even humiliate each other because of qabil. It's time we separate. Just look at the gulf they are all arabs yet have their own nations e.g UAE, Qatar, Kuwait etc they are all prosperous nations. Wr can be like that.

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
Just look at the gulf they are all arabs yet have their own nations e.g UAE, Qatar, Kuwait etc they are all prosperous nations. Wr can be like that.
Just trust me. Those lalalands will never achieve anything. They are only care about the majority qabiil there and they are all corrupt. You will see what im talking about in the next twenty years when we become old.

Somalia could easily become prosperous if we didn’t have a corrupt government, give us a good leader and we’ll be fine.
Babes I have been saying this for over a decade and look where we are? Still the same, hardly any change. In fact it got worse now since puntland has withdrew from Somalia and al shabab is capturing cities.

Xeda

Babes I have been saying this for over a decade and look where we are? Still the same, hardly any change. In fact it got worse now since puntland has withdrew from Somalia and al shabab is capturing cities.
Unless someone overthrows this government, we’re gonna have to deal with a failed state status for a long time.

1712837609573.png

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
I think we can all agree that sadly Somalia is a failed state that has been brewing with non stop conflicts for over 30 years with no stable government since forever. I am even hearing al kabab has recaptured some cities. I just think is best we all go our separate ways like puntland, somaliland, jubaland. We could have our own economic Somali Union like EAC and withdrew from the actual EAC because at this point I just can't envision a unified Somalia since sadly majority of us are hard-core qabilist Some somalis would rather put their qabil first than their nation.
What did I say?

1712838024134.png

The issue is not qabiil or qabyaalad, it has never been post civil war, it's all smokescreen and used for jockey positioning.

If these people genuinely cared about qabiil you would have had Oasis in Djibouti, Somaliland and Puntland, lands that have avoided much of the war and destruction and blessed with a single tribe that's absolutely dominant.

So why is there not even 1/10 of Dubai? why are they all shitholes at the verry bottom in the world on every metric? despite a single Qabiil that is dominant? if the issue was really tribal?

If I was to drop someone randomly in either Baidoa, Gaalkacyo, Garowe, Hargaisa, Djibouti, they would not be able to spot the difference, all poor, destitute and debased people.

You can turn them all into the same Qabiil or cut them off into different qabiil enclaves and give them all the natural resources in the world, and they would still not get out of their debased state.

The issue is in the mentality and psyche of these people, we carry malignant psychological, physical and spiritual diseases which is our downfall, especially with the boomer generation, nothing to do with Qabiil whatsoever.

Last edited:

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
Nah we just need a islamic government, dictator, a strong military to quel any resistance like what is going in puntland whilist remaining fair then you Will implement strong centralism with like the current regions being split up into 2-4 states. Then they have some local federal governments that report directly to the government. Those leaders of the regions have no say in the country, only their region. Boom easy somalia is fixed

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
I usually hear this from Somalis who contribute nothing to better Somalia or other Somalis. Much like Arabs saying where are the Arabs from what happening in Syria, Iraq, Libya, etc. Every Arab from these countries and other Arab countries say the exact same thing without realizing they are calling for themselves to do something

Trending