Ilhan omar father gets blasted

Ilhan over came those same ‘challenges’ you are mentioning to become the first Somali in congress. Stop the excuses and hate.
She doesn't bring any benefit to even reer mn other than more xenophobia. And so did the palestinian in office. She too overcame obstacles. Ilhan is no different.

Nope after you tried selling their sea to Ethiopia not a single samaroon claims Somaliland and soon they will join Somali
Stop lying. Plenty of samaroons claim Somaliland. Yes I am aware they're against the deal but so are plenty of isaaqs. Yet you don't see them disclaim Somalia. They too don't deny Somaliland, although you will find some that are anti Somaliland but it still stands majority are pro Somaliland

She doesn't bring any benefit to even reer mn other than more xenophobia. And so did the palestinian in office. She too overcame obstacles. Ilhan is no different.
Sure, but I’m not talking about Palestinians or anyone else. I’m asking you where the Somalianlanders are. Even in Canada, Ilhans cousin is a minister. Where are the Somalianlanders? What is the excuse there?

Sure, but I’m not talking about Palestinians or anyone else. I’m asking you where the Somalianlanders are. Even in Canada, Ilhans cousin is a minister. Where are the Somalianlanders? What is the excuse there?
Like I said there's not a lot of landers in North America and in the uk even though we might not have any but soon you will.

I’ve always wondered, is the 200,000 figure accurate? That is an unfathomable amount of deaths.
The height of the Kacaan brutality against SNM rebels was in 1988 which was the same year nearly 90% of I.d.o.or civilians fled into Somali region of Ethiopia. The SNM were in the country side from 1981 to 1987 launching hit and run attacks against government troops in Hargeysa which increased the tally of civilians killed by crossfire as the Kacaan forces and SNM engaged in the city centres with the latter using the civilians as human shields.

Total population of Somalia at the time was 2 million. That would mean a tenth of the population was killed in Hargeysa.The megalomaniac id.o.or have hoodwinked the world with this grossly over exaggerated figure. In my humble opinion, the real figure is somewhere between 10k and 20k. This total would include those rebels killed by gunfire, the civilians executed as they were fleeing into Ethiopia, and the bombings carried out by the SNA Air Force.

Trending