If Somalia want peace mus get rid of 3 clans

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shamis

Lol @ backtrack. Join the long list of eunuchs I ignore including the dude who liked your comment and the ones who can only get my attention by mentioning me on the anons.

S

SOMACOON

Lol @ backtrack. Join the long list of eunuchs I ignore including the dude who liked your comment and the ones who can only get my attention by mentioning me on the anons.
Ignore kulaha :chrisfreshhah:

Don't make me catch you commenting on my shit

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
**We are known been UNHCR. We give nutrition to your family for decades. *_-

Here you see Habarjeclo helping your people:nvjpqts:

JZa232H.jpg

And here you have Cumar Maxamuud donating a well to your folks:nvjpqts:

190.jpg

And here you have Habar gidir giving your biggest hope for Booliqaran 2.0 refugee:nvjpqts:

sax21.jpg

And you badmouth these clans..walle somalis are ungrateful people:yousmart:

I

InaFreja

Cumar Maxamud cayda ka daa adeer, ragaas waa nabad doono, laf dhabarka somaliyeedna waa iyaga

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
This is by far the most delusional opinion I've ever read. Get rid of the three clans? The three clans = Somalis, (and the minorities), how are you going to change the minds of 9,000,000 people? With some liberal jargon?

Clans are here to stay, what is needed is a shift from unwavering solidarity from the tribesmen, if a member of a tribe is caught doing something wrong, you are most likely to not see such a individual apprehended because of his ties to his clan. This needs to stop, not the existence of clans themselves.

The way you stop it is through education, and I don't mean a godless model of education!

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
This is by far the most delusional opinion I've ever read. Get rid of the three clans? The three clans = Somalis, (and the minorities), how are you going to change the minds of 9,000,000 people? With some liberal jargon?

Clans are here to stay, what is needed is a shift from unwavering solidarity from the tribesmen, if a member of a tribe is caught doing something wrong, you are most likely to not see such a individual apprehended because of his ties to his clan. This needs to stop, not the existence of clans themselves.

The way you stop it is through education, and I don't mean a godless model of education!
Yeah Islam clearly got rid of tribalism....:ayaanswag:

SomaliSteel

No dictator can imprison a population forever.
There is no "getting rid" of anyone. All clans have done their share of adding to the problems of the country, playing the blame game gets us nowhere. Lets look at individual troublemakers and corrupt officials, then we may get somewhere.

Nabeel786

Southie pride
Here you see Habarjeclo helping your people:nvjpqts:

JZa232H.jpg

And here you have Cumar Maxamuud donating a well to your folks:nvjpqts:

190.jpg

And here you have Habar gidir giving your biggest hope for Booliqaran 2.0 refugee:nvjpqts:

^^All these fake images you copied from google is nonsense warya. No family could ever help Marehans cuz they are always Dowlad. Only when there was a drought years ago some places in Gedo were effected drough but they managed to escape cuz they got rivers, farms. No support from any Somali tribes beside Marehan in abroad and ICRC gave some donation. Mostly people who effected that drought was Rahanweyn clans living surrounded tuulo of Bardere.
Here are some gedo images.
qrdic3.jpg

Gedo ever green
20psrqe.jpg

Bardere, Gedo
2wex8r4.jpg

Gedo
2hg70ax.jpg

Gedo ever green.
4q4w0p.jpg

Burco drought
iw3fde.jpg

Burco drought
2v8r79t.jpg

Galkacyo drought (Sacad and Cudur Mohamou).
34gk5fm.jpg

Galkacyo drought (Sacad and Cudur Mohamou).

NB: You are suffering and you saying that you help others, how? while you people already dead for food shortages and stuff. iska aamus warya naaya.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.