If ilaahay doesn’t exist, what would you do tomorrow?

NomadicWarlord

THROW YO 〽️s UP‼️ #MJBLOCK 🇸🇱🇸🇱🇸🇱
Looks like ibliis got to you too soon…
Come On Wow GIF by BrownSugarApp

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
Not true but still Im gonna follow islam, islam promotes good values and strict adherence to good guidelines. I wont just follow my desires randomly. This is probably the exact same scenario thats going to be asked when dajjal comes. Islam is the right religion, its undeniable its teachings are true, and tmrw is Eid Anyways so really terrible timing

Not true but still Im gonna follow islam, islam promotes good values and strict adherence to good guidelines. I wont just follow my desires randomly. This is probably the exact same scenario thats going to be asked when dajjal comes. Islam is the right religion, its undeniable its teachings are true, and tmrw is Eid Anyways so really terrible timing
Great answer, couldn’t have said it better

If you question them, they will certainly say, “We were only talking idly and joking around.” Say, “Was it Allah, His revelations, and His Messenger that you ridiculed?”

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Back to are old ways. Praying to the sun again just like before Islam was introducing to Somalia

I joke

What kinda stupid hypothetical is this?
It's an obvious ploy to get Muslims to consider apostasy on a harmless level before segueing into the usual line of questioning ex-Muslims typically utilise, where you'd be more susceptible to the idea of leaving Islam. He's trying to plant a seed of doubt but it's the size of a watermelon.

Dude thinks he's smooth.

Daydreamer

teetering in-between realities
tbh without islam, id probably be a psychonaut/stoner, id be on psychedlics all the time. wouldn't consider zina that much tho, ecstasy lasts longer than casual sex. alhamdullillah wlhi

Trending

Latest posts