"If Ethiopia takes one step to invade our territory, we will take 4"

Everyone is represented in the cabinet, SNA, Police and Nisa what is the problem? Hawiye are good. I don't even support HSM 100% but he has been fair imo.
Okey he was fair whatabout digil and mirifle entire clan sidelined this is not food imo.
Forget even hawiye

Jungle

VIP
Okey he was fair whatabout digil and mirifle entire clan sidelined this is not food imo.
Forget even hawiye
They're good as well. Military court chief General Liban yarow sacked by Farmaajo was reinstated by HSM, Robow freed now a minister and they have gotten their first gudoomiye degmo in Banaadir , few of them are part of HSM inner circle etc etc. What more FGS can do for them?. Dalka waa federal sxb

They're good as well. Military court chief General Liban yarow sacked by Farmaajo was reinstated by HSM, Robow freed now a minister and they have gotten their first gudoomiye degmo in Banaadir , few of them are part of HSM inner circle etc etc. What more FGS can do for them?. Dalka waa federal sxb
Dude bigest problem is that hsm and his team failed to build good ethno somali administration lets be honest its mainly hiraab dominated murusade have no say in his gvt we have pushed out we dont feel we are oart of gvt anymore go and ask any murusade lets be honest hg are overpreseneted in gvt

Jungle

VIP
Dude bigest problem is that hsm and his team failed to build good ethno somali administration lets be honest its mainly hiraab dominated murusade have no say in his gvt we have pushed out we dont feel we are oart of gvt anymore go and ask any murusade lets be honest hg are overpreseneted in gvt
Tbf you should of got Banaadir police imo other than that I don't see what the problem is. No hawiye has defense, foreign or finance minister.

You should blame your MPs for your current standing within fgs if anything.

Hg have no chance of ever becoming president themselves and are real thirsty for recognition (reer baadiiye) HSM has decided to keep them close to avoid a repeat of 'no more abgaal' opposition made up of various disgruntled qabils lead by them which opens the door for a non hawiye president. I mean I don't see a problem with this now that he has made the boundaries within cabinet, nisa and sna clear.

Last edited:
HSM totally sidelined Harti, Hired an Ethiopian PM ( he stated this when he was introducing the new national ID), Sidelined D&M and committed the grave mistake of choosing SL over SSC. He only controls Mogadishu and few cities in the south. What army is he confronting Ethiopia with, when Ethiopia is actually defending him from Al-shabab? what a pathetic loser

HSM totally sidelined Harti, Hired an Ethiopian PM ( he stated this when he was introducing the new national ID), Sidelined D&M and committed the grave mistake of choosing SL over SSC. He only controls Mogadishu and few cities in the south. What army is he confronting Ethiopia with, when Ethiopia is actually defending him from Al-shabab? what a pathetic loser
D&m are not real threat imo but darood kkk d&m are not assertive polticaly

Tbf you should of got Banaadir police imo other than that I don't see what the problem is. No hawiye has defense, foreign or finance minister.

You should blame your MPs for your current standing within fgs if anything.

Hg have no chance of ever becoming president themselves and are real thirsty for recognition (reer baadiiye) HSM has decided to keep them close to avoid a repeat of 'no more abgaal' opposition made up of various disgruntled qabils lead by them which opens the door for a non hawiye president. I mean I don't see a problem with this now that he has made the boundaries within cabinet, nisa and sna clear.
Okey but why hate kheyre imo just becos he is k
Murusade level of cuqdad abgaal have for murusade is beyond me

i mean he talks good but with what army are we going to take those 4 extra steps with? most of sna is busy fighting al shabab, is he going to cry for help and begs for more troops on our soil if ethiopia tests him or does he have a plan?
Never underestimate an uprising of the whole nation.. Also I would encourage everyone to not tie their support and defence of the Somali nations sovereignty on HSM persona, qabiil or other internal political indifference.. Uniting as Somalis against Ethiopia should come as unconditional, you see we can always at some point and time solve our political indifferences but if we have Ethiopia occupying our soil it'll be too late or worse it'll be a very hard struggle to remove them again.. That's why I choose to set all my grievances towards HSM aside.

Jungle

VIP
Okey but why hate kheyre imo just becos he is k
Murusade level of cuqdad abgaal have for murusade is beyond me
Nobody hates him because he is murusade. People don't like him because of how he carries himself. We all know that it took 7 mins to get him out of his job which he got through farmaajos wife. Hadal maba ubanaano qof noocaas lol

You mentioned good relations with other hawiye 7 should of thought about that tbh instead of thinking 1 Ducaale Islow (abgaal) is enough

What cuqdad sxb?

Nobody hates him because he is murusade. People don't like him because of how he carries himself. We all know that it took 7 mins to get him out of his job which he got through farmaajos wife. Hadal maba ubanaano qof noocaas lol

You mentioned good relations with other hawiye 7 should of thought about that tbh instead of thinking 1 Ducaale Islow (abgaal) is enough

What cuqdad sxb?
Congratulation for isloating others polticaly lets see 2026 election almost one year and half remaining u face the heat

mrlog

VIP
Never underestimate an uprising of the whole nation.. Also I would encourage everyone to not tie their support and defence of the Somali nations sovereignty on HSM persona, qabiil or other internal political indifference.. Uniting as Somalis against Ethiopia should come as unconditional, you see we can always at some point and time solve our political indifferences but if we have Ethiopia occupying our soil it'll be too late or worse it'll be a very hard struggle to remove them again.. That's why I choose to set all my grievances towards HSM aside.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

He’s just grandstanding because Somalis are universally against this deal, he signed a prior deal with Ethiopia which guaranteed their access, in conjunction with the SL government, he didn’t anticipate this amount of backlash and he’s erred in his judgement. That’s it.

He’s just grandstanding because Somalis are universally against this deal, he signed a prior deal with Ethiopia which guaranteed their access, in conjunction with the SL government, he didn’t anticipate this amount of backlash and he’s erred in his judgement. That’s it.
Wait really? This is the first I've heard of this (HSM signing deal with ethio, I know the FGS has before, was it his prior term?), can you share more saaxib

Wait really? This is the first I've heard of this (HSM signing deal with ethio, I know the FGS has before, was it his prior term?), can you share more saaxib
These are all rumours, there is no evidence that happened. Some people tend to believe anything.

Trending

Latest posts