Ictiraafstan unveils a new missile system

Ictiraafstan under the leadership of muuse juudan unveils a new and dangerous missile system called mirqaan 24 that can not be intercepted by any anti ballistic missile system across the globe.

The new missile can travel upto 8000km and hit its target with precis accuracy, it can also hit both land and sea target equally. This sends shivers down the Turkish navys spine as they recently completed a defense pact with gargurte of Somalia 😁

Attachments

• IMG_6669.jpeg
    IMG_6669.jpeg
    531.6 KB · Views: 117
Last edited:

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
Ictiraafstan under the leadership of muuse juudan unveils a new and dangerous missile system called mirqaan 24 that can not be intercepted by any anti ballistic missile system across the globe.

The new missile can travel upto 8000km and hit its target with precis accuracy, it can also hit both land and sea target equally. This sends shivers down the Turkish navys spine as they recently completed a defense pact with gargurte of Somalia 😁

Thats the missing nuke from Saddam Hussein's armory

ITT: Say walahi kids from SL learning that their entire "country" is a sham, a fraud. Stay tune for more.

You guys spend a lot of energy on trying to discredit an unrecognized developing country.

Most of the world is like props you did that all yourself. Not the haters from the south who have all the tools and none of the discipline.

Mohmed

"For sale: Baby shoes, never worn."
You guys spend a lot of energy on trying to discredit an unrecognized developing country.

Most of the world is like props you did that all yourself. Not the haters from the south who have all the tools and none of the discipline.
I combat misinformation and delusion, good sir. I do believe that SL won't receive recognition ever, even with misinformation campaigns. And even if the state of SL is recognized, no hate and all love from me. Peace bro

Mohmed

"For sale: Baby shoes, never worn."
What are your delusions?
I have none. At the rate the nation (including SL) is going, I wouldn't really invest my time in the politics of the region. We may have (and I hope) more skilled and educated politicians in the future (including educated secessionists in your case :zhqjlmx: ).This could be the century to see if Somaliweyn can be achieved (diplomatically of course) or we part our ways as a nation and make Somalia a nation of the past.
In Every hour new thread about Somaliland :bell:
Well you guys are still Somalis ethnically. SL and Somalia is for everyone, amirite?

I have none. At the rate the nation (including SL) is going, I wouldn't really invest my time in the politics of the region. We may have (and I hope) more skilled and educated politicians in the future (including educated secessionists in your case :zhqjlmx: ).This could be the century to see if Somaliweyn can be achieved (diplomatically of course) or we part our ways as a nation and make Somalia a nation of the past.

Well you guys are still Somalis ethnically. SL and Somalia is for everyone, amirite?

Somaliweyn is fantasy however you aim to achieve it. So that's your one but you are in company here. It's the delusion of choice on this particular forum.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts