I went to a Graduation and saw So MANY FINE FARAXS!

Bro I almost passed out because how dare I breathe in the same air as them, I LOVE YOU FARAXS
:damn:
Parties over. ‘ Breathe the same air’ is too much even as an exaggeration. I know they weren’t that cute!

No Way Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
I mightve Seen you But youd be drowned out by The millions of others that were there... Brings me to the other point SOmalis are really domiating in educations and non of these unaware doqomo in this Place shouldnt be trusted we are being educated getting degrees out here

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I’m a laandheere huuno I do my own thing I’m on top of the qabiils chain I might do things laangaab qabiils consider unfair no one can tell me what’s good for me sometimes I think with my brain and sometimes I think with gus, I’m random, very odd and annoying my nephew who’s just 16 months old is so annoying does whatever tf he wants and is very independent He’s MZ iskadhal😅 it’s just a thought I had huuno that’s it nothing serious. Are your cousins Reer cabdille?🤔

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
I’m a laandheere huuno I do my own thing I’m on top of the qabiils chain I might do things laangaab qabiils consider unfair no one can tell me what’s good for me sometimes I think with my brain and sometimes I think with gus, I’m random, very odd and annoying my nephew who’s just 16 months old is so annoying does whatever tf he wants and is very independent He’s MZ iskadhal😅 it’s just a thought I had huuno that’s it nothing serious. Are your cousins Reer cabdille?🤔
Ok we get it ur laandheere lol. Yes they are how did u know cajiib

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
For every ten MZ guys there’s a chance six of them are reer cabdille. What subclan huuno?🤔 Reer Amadin? Dalal? Ugaas Xirsi?
Where u going with this lol do you wanna talk to them? Unfortunately they are not with me right now

Y’all I’m from Minnesota and I went to the University of Minnesota Graduation Ceremony and there were so many fine and educated/graduating faraxs. I was SHOOOOOOOOOOK!

They were everywhere I was in a daze
nisemonogatari daze GIF

I couldn’t even speak, my womb was just repeating “ YOU MUST MARRY ONE OF THESE FARAXS!”
:mjswag::shaq::rejoice::rejoice:
you are a woman?:williamswtf:

Trending

Latest posts