I was really looking forward to today...

CALMONE20###

Roots in Somaliland + Somali Region ✝️
Have you been in touch with online helpline services? There's one that's based here in UK ( you can call or message them) and they'll send help wherever you are..
But I'm in somaliland and I got nowhere to stay no. Plus I have a somaliland phone code not a UK one.

Based

VIP
Something about you seems odd. You’re a grown woman and your hooyo is forcing you to go to classes and treating you like a child? We need to hear hooyo’s side of the story.

CALMONE20###

Roots in Somaliland + Somali Region ✝️
Something about you seems odd. You’re a grown woman and your hooyo is forcing you to go to classes and treating you like a child? We need to hear hooyo’s side of the story.
Again,don't judge me when you don't know nothing about me.

Based

VIP
Again,don't judge me when you don't know nothing about me.
I’m not judging you, I’m just saying I find it odd that everyone is against you and nobody is willing to help you. Taking abuse from your hooyo at your big age is very strange you’re not a kid. Pack your bags and leave if things are that serious.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No because I was late because I forgot that I had the class today.

seldiboy

Resident Eritrean | Ye's strongest soldier
Oh dear. I hope you are well and safe right now. I’ve looked and there seems to be no British embassy or consulate in Hargeisa (or Somaliland for that matter).

My best advice would be to try and reconcile with your mother (superficially) in the aim of getting back to the UK. That should be your No.1 priority. Once you touch down in England things are a lot easier.

Internet Nomad

𝑮𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒔
VIP
I am not calling you a liar but missing a class is not enough for your whole family to disown you. Maybe i don't understand the history prior to this event but its got me questioning you know.

Anyways i wish you the best. If your parents have all your travel detail it would be very hard to get back you might want to contact a embasy if the they have one in somaliland. Most likely not because it isn't recognised as a nation.:mjlol:

I am not calling you a liar but missing a class is not enough for your whole family to disown you. Maybe i don't understand the history prior to this event but its got me questioning you know.

Anyways i wish you the best. If your parents have all your travel detail it would be very hard to get back you might want to contact a embasy if the they have one in somaliland. Most likely not because it isn't recognised as a nation.:mjlol:
You guys dont understand that her mother might be a narcissist who raised her daughter to be constantly dependant on her to fully control her daughter. One thing that crushes abusive and narcissistic parents is their child growing up, leaving them and acknowledging their own worth. Hence why they try have their children on a leash mentality and physical, @CALMONE20### I know it's hard abaayo but you really should prioritise yourself first and try anything in your power to leave and make a better life for yourself.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Some of you should be ashamed of yourselves.

Not everyone has the same family. Have you observed the dynamics? No. Perhaps you should seek to ask questions first instead of assuming malice.

The OP has already given us a sense of the adversity she has faced so the least you can do is show some compassion and wish the best.

Atp try to get on her good side, apologize, until you are ready to leave for England once you do that distance your self as much as possible, while still visiting/talking to her ig.

If you love Allah s.w.t. Distance yourself from her but not entirely, this will help your mental health, make dua for her talk to her once and a while, but still distance yourself in a respectful way.

this is the best advice I can give you atm with the limited details you gave me of your situation

with hardship, comes ease. Things will get better inshallah just have hope.

Trending

Latest posts