I was really looking forward to today...

CALMONE20###

Roots in Somaliland + Somali Region ✝️
My mother kept insulting me and shouting at me she convinced my aunts to kick me out. I have no nowhere to go. Ireally took a 24hr flight from London to dubai to hargeisa just for her to still be shitty to me and fucking turn everyone against me. f*ck this.

CALMONE20###

I had accidentally woken up late to my arabic learning class that's when se started shouting she walked in on me changing when she knew I was changing. I was already late but still wanted to go. Now,because of her I don't wanna go to arabic classes no more.

iskufilann

inactive.
I'm so sorry to hear this.. why don't you come back to the UK, change your SIM and just get in touch with a domestic shelter..

iskufilann

inactive.
I had accidentally woken up late to my arabic learning class that's when se started shouting she walked in on me changing when she knew I was changing. I was already late but still wanted to go. Now,because of her I don't wanna go to arabic classes no more.
Oh sorry sis.. she needs to understand that you're an adult and can look after yourself. She needs to give you privacy ngl and do you have siblings you can talk to?

CALMONE20###

Oh sorry sis.. she needs to understand that you're an adult and can look after yourself. She needs to give you privacy ngl and do you have siblings you can talk to?
Oh she understands that but deliberately chooses to control me like I'm a puppet

CALMONE20###

Oh miskin.. Did you go to your arabic class today or? Have you made friends there? If so, tell them the situation and stay with them.. You need to go somewhere safe walalo
No because I was late because I forgot that I had the class today.

Trending

Latest posts