I was on the train today and I deeped they don't even know i'm literally laandheere

sxb qabiil filth will be of no matter when this generation of ours dies . Only the few and the honorable will be the ones who better the country and it wont be for your worthless clans name or mine but for our children and their future.

We should have never had the umbrella of qabiil to 'protect us' civil wars area a natural process for all great nations and somalia will be a great nation i believe it. Sadly only few of us do

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1715061720475.png
1715061721129.png
1715061721723.png
1715061722341.png
1715061722874.png
1715061723464.png

sxb qabiil filth will be of no matter when this generation of ours dies . Only the few and the honorable will be the ones who better the country and it wont be for your worthless clans name or mine but for our children and their future.

We should have never had the umbrella of qabiil to 'protect us' civil wars area a natural process for all great nations and somalia will be a great nation i believe it. Sadly only few of us do
u on to som dawg

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”. on hiatus
VIP
how do yall add these emotes?
So you do a semi colon then add what you want.
example : camby turns into :camby: the one I used was : ufdup turns into :ufdup: and Also : mj turns into many different ones like :mjlol: :mjcry: :mjhaps: . Scroll down and you’ll find help then when you open it it should show smiles click than then you’ll see everything

So you do a semi colon then add what you want.
example : camby turns into :camby: the one I used was : ufdup turns into :ufdup: and Also : mj turns into many different ones like :mjlol: :mjcry: :mjhaps: . Scroll down and you’ll find help then when you open it it should show smiles click than then you’ll see everything
nicee :yousmart: