I want children but I love my freedom…

Inshallah that will change. Never say never. Don’t have kids if you’ll be leading them on a dark path. So you have no purpose thats it? What a depressing life.
At least I’m free to live my life exactly as i want unlike you who has restricted yourself…who do you think the world thinks is living a depressed life?

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
At least I’m free to live my life exactly as i want unlike you who has restricted yourself…who do you think the world thinks is living a depressed life?
Whoever is distant from the creator leads a depressing purposeless life. Thats just the way it is my friend

You’re a millennial, I’m guessing the youngest you are is 28, you should have your travelling out of your system by now and a decent nest egg.If not work on both before settling down. You’re a man so u don’t have much to worry about, work on your physical and mental well-being and settle down when the time is right, since you value your free time, don’t have too many kids, maybe 1 or 2 to retain some sort of breathing room.

I’m a millennial guy and want children but I also love my freedom, I want to travel and enjoy quiet evenings to pursue my interests…but wallahi every time I see a child I get feelings
Just go for it, stop wasting your time. I am a millennial also and have a few children alhamdulilah. Biggest blessing in the world.

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
I’m a millennial guy and want children but I also love my freedom, I want to travel and enjoy quiet evenings to pursue my interests…but wallahi every time I see a child I get feelings
Go to far away country and have child out wedlock and then pretend you are leaving to buy milk.
Be Quiet Season 2 GIF by Martin

Trending

Latest posts