I want children but I love my freedom…

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
I’m a millennial guy and want children but I also love my freedom, I want to travel and enjoy quiet evenings to pursue my interests…but wallahi every time I see a child I get feelings

Hockey Wtf GIF by Budweiser Canada

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
ok lemme be serious you are a man so I doesn’t matter you guys can be 80 and still have kids :kodaksmiley: its okay for men and women to have kids late I don’t get why people make it such a big deal

ok lemme be serious you are a man so I doesn’t matter you guys can be 80 and still have kids :kodaksmiley: its okay for men and women to have kids late I don’t get why people make it such a big deal
Actually even if my freedom wasn’t an issue I still consider my career a priority at the moment…

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I’m a millennial guy and want children but I also love my freedom, I want to travel and enjoy quiet evenings to pursue my interests…but wallahi every time I see a child I get feelings

Don't worry huuno- my crystal ball says YOU WILL NOT HAVE A BIO CHILD

:browtf:

I think having children is necessary but it should change you for the better. For instance I think when you have a child to should end yourself singleness to become a father or mother. So your not living for yourself but for your offspring. All that you do for living should be for there again.

Trending