I swear this the reason why others embark N tahriib! This fob chick comes back 2 Hargeisa and

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
I don't want to go through the hussle of adding her and stuff, can you post her picture? I'll figure out who she is related to

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I don't want to go through the hussle of adding her and stuff, can you post her picture? I'll figure out who she is related to

I can't do that ...that's invading her privacy ...she wants folks to add her on SC tho

I care about the local person who'll embark on a tahriib

Lol. That's just your speculation. You know they have film in Africa? They already think the west is paradise, this lady is not really having an impact compared to an episode of Scandal.

If our country was doing well economically/socially, tahriib wouldn't be attractive. How can you blame them for wanting better? We all deserve it.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Lol. That's just your speculation. You know they have film in Africa? They already think the west is paradise, this lady is not really having an impact compared to an episode of Scandal.

If our country was doing well economically/socially, tahriib wouldn't be attractive. How can you blame them for wanting better? We all deserve it.

What part of my speculation don't u understand adeer! This chick just got back from Sweden. She was a tahriib that left the country not long ago. Now she comes back and is flexing to those who are on the edge of leaving for tahriib

Apollo

VIP
@UncleMenace

Nothing can be done. Except if you want to go the North Korean mode and ban all Western media and force people to delete images and videos from the West upon arrival in North Korea and declare all Western decadances as criminal offenses. :lol:

Hemaal

VIP
Waryaa menace, I know both of the two guys inside the SUV! One is a closet faggit, his family owns a clothing store near the new Som Cable building! This girl from London who befriended him for a discount said he don't like girls
:chrisfreshhah:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Waryaa menace, I know both of the two guys inside the SUV! One is a closet faggit, his family owns a clothing store near the new Som Cable building! This girl from London who befriended him for a discount said he don't like girls
:chrisfreshhah:

:faysalwtf::faysalwtf::faysalwtf:

Bro just keep in mind that our girls are vicious and will kill your reputation if any conflict happens.

Then again dude said " I'm married to the Gafane ( the biggest khat supplier )" :ohhh::ohhh:

Wait a min? Are you talking abt the driver or the dude in the back ?

Hemaal

VIP
That nigga at the back is the one im talking about, his name is Yonis!
:faysalwtf:

Naagahani was jajaban! I bet they all chew, did you see the one who was standing at the door with the car parked outside?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending