I swear this the reason why others embark N tahriib! This fob chick comes back 2 Hargeisa and

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
has 5k followers on her SC. Her followers are equally divided into locals and diaspora.

The locals are watching a chick who is eating out every night. She's at the top hotels in town such as Mansoor.

She was at the May 18 presidential palace party the other night.

She's driving an SUV left and right.

She got 2 kids and so she's spending the ceydh money like there's no tomorrow.

Then she throws a house party every other day.

From the tell tell sign I can categorically say that she tahriibed like 5 years ago to Sweden

The biggest issue here is that the locals watching her, who are already depressed will certainly embark on a tahriib.

waraabe

Your superior
Record her snaps and send them to her adoptive nation's welfare office.

Or send them to me so I can pass it forward to my friends at the dailymail :shaq::shaq:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Menace I know who you're talking about. Its the lady with the two kids who was at your wedding.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Nikka has a female account too! He's in a fb group where xalimos share dirty secrets! This nikka some else
Remember when he pretended to be his wife and told his own secrets, while seeking advice pretending to be his distraught wife. Wallahi menace is crazy.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Nikka has a female account too! He's in a fb group where xalimos share dirty secrets! This nikka some else

I indulge in their sexual stories. Manne Somali females, when alone together, are sexual heathens. The stuff they discuss amongst themselves (not realizing that the menace has penetrated them (not sexually, I'm speaking abt their secret group) ..) about how they are not being annihilated by their husbands and I'm like :dabcasar:siilaanyolaugh:dabcasar:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Speaking of tahriib how come some Somalis feel like they gotta flaunt their wealth just cause their from the west?

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Remember when he pretended to be his wife and told his own secrets, while seeking advice pretending to be his distraught wife. Wallahi menace is crazy.

My intention was to see who was more loyal to me or my female ! I even tried to change my writing and word pattern to the point where someone said " menace does not have this type of vocabulary"

Apollo

VIP
You can't live large on caydh money. Even with the European levels of caydh. It is only meant for bare survival. Not for extra stuff like traveling abroad.

has 5k followers on her SC. Her followers are equally divided into locals and diaspora.

The locals are watching a chick who is eating out every night. She's at the top hotels in town such as Mansoor.

She was at the May 18 presidential palace party the other night.

She's driving an SUV left and right.

She got 2 kids and so she's spending the ceydh money like there's no tomorrow.

Then she throws a house party every other day.

From the tell tell sign I can categorically say that she tahriibed like 5 years ago to Sweden

The biggest issue here is that the locals watching her, who are already depressed will certainly embark on a tahriib.

Advice her in private message but tell her about those who will spill beans at her. But do not involve the cheap media remember karma is .

You can't live large on caydh money. Even with the European levels of caydh. It is only meant for bare survival. Not for extra stuff like traveling abroad.

Yup. He's speculation doesn't make much sense. Better to guess it's drug money.

Hubble

VIP
She should be able to have fun in her own country with her own money. Also no one on caydh drives an SUV just say Masha Allah.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
200x200px-ZC-e29a1a87_900x900px-LL-97febdeb_shaqlaugh.gif

You have a style and I got my own authentic style. I don't drop it till I'm asked

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
There should be laws against this. A law called "enticement to induce a high desire to go on a dangerous tahriib"

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I indulge in their sexual stories. Manne Somali females, when alone together, are sexual heathens. The stuff they discuss amongst themselves (not realizing that the menace has penetrated them (not sexually, I'm speaking abt their secret group) ..) about how they are not being annihilated by their husbands and I'm like :dabcasar:siilaanyolaugh:dabcasar:

If u a real nigga you gonna share, yo niggas gotta eat too

:feedme::feedme::feedme:

Very disappointed by @Duchess holding out on us

:francis:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts