I support Farmajo comming back to power

Sheikh KulKuli comes back every month to repeat the same statements. Brother let me remind you although yes of course the 2 previous presidents have attacked Jubaland atleast they knew their boundaries and stopped the war when they knew they couldn’t win, Farmaajo today is still at war with Jubbaland occupying parts of Gedo region. He is a Dajjal that must be removed at all cost. You are looking at individual interests while you should be looking out for the interests of Jubbaland. Jubbaland’s interest is not with the one who has centralism views!

Hawiye businesses have been entering kismaayo in an unprecedented way in the last 5 years with the blessings of madoobe.

I think django knows that. Mx still make up the biggest business community but hawiye are bringing big money from Mogadishu.

Madoobe will destroy jubbaland cause it is just a cash cow for him. In the mid 2000's hormuud tried to settle HG/hawiye in lower jubba but barre hiiraale refused it.

The biggest bussinesses in kismaayo are all Ogaden. By the way Hormuud is only limited to Kismayo and they aren’t even a big company there. Many areas in JL use other telecom companies run by OGS. Hormuud has major investments in Beledhawo & Doolow why are you trying to use the Hawiye bogey-card?

The biggest bussinesses in kismaayo are all Ogaden. By the way Hormuud is only limited to Kismayo and they aren’t even a big company there. Many areas in JL use other telecom companies run by OGS. Hormuud has major investments in Beledhawo & Doolow why are you trying to use the Hawiye bogey-card?
Golis Telecom would fit the PL and JL integration.

I'd also love to have my Mooracase farmers move to fresh farmlands in Jubbada Hoose :gaasdrink:

Hawiye businesses have been entering kismaayo in an unprecedented way in the last 5 years with the blessings of madoobe.

I think django knows that. Mx still make up the biggest business community but hawiye are bringing big money from Mogadishu.

Madoobe will destroy jubbaland cause it is just a cash cow for him. In the mid 2000's hormuud tried to settle HG/hawiye in lower jubba but barre hiiraale refused it.

:draketf:
Daroods have bussineses in xamar , we ain't crying about it. hawiye have lived and did bussines in kismayo ,
One of the presidential candidates abdulkadir osoble familly have always had bussineses in jubbland befor the civil war .2 thinks you shouldnt mix in our tribal politics are fanaaniinta iyo ganacsiyada

Last edited:
Sheikh KulKuli comes back every month to repeat the same statements. Brother let me remind you although yes of course the 2 previous presidents have attacked Jubaland atleast they knew their boundaries and stopped the war when they knew they couldn’t win, Farmaajo today is still at war with Jubbaland occupying parts of Gedo region. He is a Dajjal that must be removed at all cost. You are looking at individual interests while you should be looking out for the interests of Jubbaland. Jubbaland’s interest is not with the one who has centralism views!

Let me correct you sxb is the intrest of Somalia to make sure the cheese is not relected. If madoobe and jubbaland admin had cuqdad for reer Mogadishu they wouldnt be picking up al xaaji suudi yalaxow or inviting former presidents to his inauguration. Politics and interest constantly change in Somalia

Let me correct you sxb is the intrest of Somalia to make sure the cheese is not relected. If madoobe and jubbaland admin had cuqdad for reer Mogadishu they wouldnt be picking up al xaaji suudi yalaxow or inviting former presidents to his inauguration. Politics and interest constantly change in Somalia

Brother do not mistaken Centralism for Abgaal or their affairs in Mogadishu. No one has cuqdad for Abgaal. By the way maxaad Muqdisho kaliya isku koobaysa. Abgaals live in Hirshabelle & Galmudug state as well. My political views is not only exclusive to Jubbaland only but also to the people living in Moqokori, Jowhar, Beledweyne, Xudur,Laaskhorey, Dhusamareb etc.

The central government that exists in Muqdisho should be able to support the people living in Shabelle Dhexe iyo Galgadud, that is more beneficial to your Abgaal folks rather than Minimizing power.

Brother do not mistaken Centralism for Abgaal or their affairs in Mogadishu. No one has cuqdad for Abgaal. By the way maxaad Muqdisho kaliya isku koobaysa. Abgaals live in Hirshabelle & Galmudug state as well. My political views is not only exclusive to Jubbaland only but also to the people living in Moqokori, Jowhar, Beledweyne, Xudur,Laaskhorey, Dhusamareb etc.

The central government that exists in Muqdisho should be able to support the people living in Shabelle Dhexe iyo Galgadud, that is more beneficial to your Abgaal folks rather than Minimizing power.

Exactly .my juufo mostly live in xamar and lower shabelleh ,it breaks my heart when I see the potential in our lands in shabelleh hoose that's not being utilized to it's full potential . I myself got handed down multiple hectares of prime farm lands from my abkoow in the outskirts of canoole only to see it in a standstill because of all the isbaaros of Shabaab that will make my ROI very minimum.

Hormuud is the biggest telecommunications provider in Somalia jubbaland too uses it like everywhere else apart from pl. Hormuud salaam foundation also provides aid to droughts all over the country

PS the tallest building in gedo is Hormuud building that’s why he’s annoyed at them kkk

Exactly .my juufo mostly live in xamar and lower shabelleh ,it breaks my heart when I see the potential in our lands in shabelleh hoose that's not being utilized to it's full potential . I myself got handed down multiple hectares of prime farm lands from my abkoow in the outskirts of canoole only to see it in a standstill because of all the isbaaros of Shabaab that will make my ROI very minimum.

It’s very sad with the likes of Farmaajo in power. Yesterday the route between Jowhar & Muqdisho was open today Fataaxo baa lagu sii maraa, and if you are involved in siyaasad you take a plane because nafta khatar baa sii galinaysa. when we have a new president that believes in confederation we will be able to drive from Degmada Kaaran all the way to Hargeisa Yareey my hometown located in Jilib district in’sha’allah.

Trending

Latest posts