I need to sleeeeeeeeeeep

Daydreamer

teetering in-between realities
You know I'm sleep-deprived but still go ahead with asking me deep questions like this? Far out, mate...
:fantasia2:
Bro, just look up Australia on SSpot and you'll find many threads old and new explaining how it is for us Reer Kangaroo. There's an old user - an Aussie gaal by the name of @AussieHustler who posted consistently about us back in 2018-2020, not to mention @DR OSMAN - an active user now, who's posted answers to all of these questions in the past.

Here's him doing diaspora FKD against a Reer America user, for starters:
got it, go to sleep

You got this all wrong @Mudug_gyal is pretty accurate but runs the female side of the mosque in there two also @Basra loves men,,me I’m a homophobe :idontlike: @DojaKhat and @pinkyandthebrain I would leave how it is
Nah, I couldn't give two shits about what goes on in other people's lives for me to have "overly self-righteous" under my description. I'm over here being besties with the gaals on SSpot, can't be even little bit righteous for that
:pachah1:

Moon-

Bipolar Express
Nah, I couldn't give two shits about what goes on in other people's lives for me to have "overly self-righteous" under my description. I'm over here being besties with the gaals on SSpot, can't be even little bit righteous for that
True tbh no one fits thst description enough yet

NidarNidar

Punisher
Let's be honest sister, we can point each other out in a crowd. :sass2: leave my lost DIR comrade @Yami alone.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Currently the two best models are ChatGPT (GPT-4) and Cluade.ai (Claude-Opus) but it's goes down to personal preference. I would recommend you test out opus. There different is not major enough to leave chatgpt but it reason ability and logic is slightly ahead enough to be worth considering.

Plus, it's writing style is not intensionally nerf like chatgpt models that it would easily give away it's written by an ai.

There a 3rd model called llama-3 wad released 3 days ago but it's reason ability is not as capable like the other two.

You lots are lucky, the amount of effort it takes to get work down is halved and you got an slightly intelligent system that can assist at all times

Trending

Latest posts