I lost my respect to Richard Dawkins today

K-M-O

Coping through the 1st world
You guys know that I’m not a Muslim.

I have my fair share of debates with the people in here about Islam (though I have a family that are Muslim and love them with all my hearts).
I’m not here to debate about islam or anything for that matter today.

I’d rather talk about the evolution theorist aka atheist; Richard Dawkins.
Richard have a fair share of debates about Islam and Christianity (and other religions).

But Abrahamic religions have always been his prime targets specifically “Islam” as well.
He basically talked about how in England: Christianity is becoming less traditional.
People are no longer believing, they’re losing their Christian roots.

He criticised England are allowing foreign religions into their country.
He criticised England for allowing Muslims for celebrating their holidays.
He deemed Eid as a known traditional and foreign to the English culture.
He favours Christianity over islam because it remain nostalgic to him, since he has a family that are Christian.

The hypocrisy

This is shocking considering Dawkins have always criticised Christianity and their beliefs for so long. Why is that now that he have problems with it declining?
His work is against people in believing in Christianity and other religions. Never forget his true inspiration is Christopher Hitchens (a known famous atheist in the 20th century and 21st) shouldn’t he at least be proud of that?

His work is finally being accomplished and accepted in the country and in other world?

And people are now abounding religions because of his work (especially Christians).

The funny thing is: He deemed himself to be “Culturally Christian” but in faith not so much.

For an atheist: his hate for Islam is understandable because he’s an atheist and a proud Westerner but calling himself a cultural Christian is funny and weird.
The old man lost it.

K-M-O

Dawkins reaction when people are praising his work:

1714070927387.gif

His reaction when Islam is increasing but Christianity is declining in the UK:

1714071062349.gif

K-M-O

This was always his stance! Did you just find out?

Not really. I knew he preferred Christianity when comes to extreme ruling principles that Islam preaches.

He said if he have to believe in one of them he’d chose Christianity again because it appear less restrictive.

Which is funny because Christianity are only declining because of that.

They have chosen progression over their beliefs.

It just today I came across a video of him interviewing stating that he’d rather prefers England to remain Christian even though it’s secular.

What makes this even bizarre he’s an atheist and his work have always been about him bashing Christianity and their beliefs.

Even Christians are shitting on him for this.

Dawkins is a trailblazer for grifters. He's used subjective morality to critique religion, under the guise of science, for decades. It's funny looking back at EO Wilson calling Dawkins a journalist rather than a scientist. He saw this early.

Dunno why anyone would respect that fraud in the first place.

K-M-O

Replace Christian with white and Muslim with middle eastern. Hadalkiisa waa Sarbeeb
You’re right. He feels more connected to his yt peeps. That’s the only way to explain it.
There’s really no other way around it.

For me: the rules for an atheist is to never give a damn about other religions.

Who cares if Christianity is declining, but the fact that he even made comments about feeling sympathetic about it made me lose credibility.

Hitchens wouldn’t give a damn.

:draketf::snoop:

K-M-O

Dawkins is a trailblazer for grifters. He's used subjective morality to critique religion, under the guise of science, for decades. It's funny looking back at EO Wilson calling Dawkins a journalist rather than a scientist. He saw this early.

Dunno why anyone would respect that fraud in the first place.

Dawkins should avoid politics. It’s not a good PR for him.

He should only stick to preaching about evolution.

The only exception about him getting involved in politics is when he’s talking about Trans politics.
He can educate people about how’s there’s only two bio sex.

This is his platform

Dawkins should avoid politics. It’s not a good PR for him.

He should only stick to preaching about evolution.

The only exception about him getting involved in politics is when he’s talking about Trans politics.
He can educate people about how’s there’s only two bio sex.

This is his platform
He's a grifter lad. It's simply in his character to be an opportunist and follow where the wind is blowing

K-M-O

not even that nuanced. These people hate muslims thats it.

Western atheists hate any religions but their biggest hate is Islam that’s a fact.
Islam is soon becoming nearly the twice as size of Christianity while Christianity is declining.

They’re scared that Islam is gonna populate the world soon.

It is what it is.
:ohno::kanyeshrug:

"I lost my respect to Richard Dawkins today"​

Horta, why did you ever respect that geriatric, dried-sultana looking c*nt to begin with, mate?

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
Western atheists hate any religions but their biggest hate is Islam that’s a fact.
Islam is soon becoming nearly the twice as size of Christianity while Christianity is declining.

They’re scared that Islam is gonna populate the world soon.

:ohno::kanyeshrug:
I’ve noticed that no matter how much ex muslims disassociate themselves from Islam they’ll always be viewed as muslims. You will always be viewed as a muslim offspring no matter what. Same with richard dawkins he will be a “cultural” christian

I’ve noticed that no matter how much ex muslims disassociate themselves from Islam they’ll always be viewed as muslims. You will always be viewed as a muslim offspring no matter what. Same with richard dawkins he will be a “cultural” christian
Reminds me of feminists who've realised cadaan women don't care about them when they're being bombed/killed by their armies. These ideologies aren't for us

They'll always see you as "other" . Stop the leef leef and be proud of who you are, may allah guide you to the right path.

Even though your athiest still ask allah to not give up on you and to divert your heart towards him, you've got nothing to lose and everything to gain.

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
Reminds me of feminists who've realised cadaan women don't care about them when they're being bombed/killed by their armies. These ideologies aren't for us
I was going to actually do a thread on that. Feminism has been used an excuse to invade muslim countries and commit war crimes. The white feminists have endorsed that and caused so much bloodshed and ruin.

I was going to actually do a thread on that. Feminism has been used an excuse to invade muslim countries and commit war crimes. The white feminists have endorsed that and caused so much bloodshed and ruin.
Apparently Oprah made a whole bit of removing an afghan woman's burqa in 2001

She did a good job scrubbing the Internet of any video clips of this cause I still can't find one, only one article.

Trending