I knew they were delusional, but this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually most dervish ppl I know would prefer to claim that they're from Sland.

Says a lot about the attractiveness of Puntland when only a single clan reps it. :jaynerd:
Dishishe,Leelkese, Carab Salax and Awrtable contribute to the overall development of Puntland accross Mudug, Bari and Nugal meanwhile Warsangeli have wrought death and grenades to their cousins in the East. Take your people's L and be content that your people aren't discriminated against in Bari, honestly if it were up to me I'd deport you back to Badhan.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Dishishe,Leelkese, Carab Salax and Awrtable contribute to the overall development of Puntland accross Mudug, Bari and Nugal meanwhile Warsangeli have wrought death and grenades to their cousins in the East. Take your people's L and be content that your people aren't discriminated against in Bari, honestly if it were up to me I'd deport you back to Badhan.

You need to understand, Dhulos and Warsans have this tuugsi culture that is not found anywhere else in the whole of Somaliweyn. Carab Salah, Deeshishle, Leelkase, and Awrtable, don't have a chance in hell of achieving PL presidency, nor have they ever been VP of PL, but then, they are hard proud Puntlanders. Whereas Dhulos have the VP and a third of parliamentary seats and Warsans, having a significant amount of positions within PL.

The other clans, do things for themselves, and build for themselves, and don't need MJ to hold their hands. But Dhulos and Warsans, are for some reason, incapable of doing f*ck all for themselves. I mean, there's a reason why Sool Is the most poorest and underdeveloped region of Somalia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending