I have something to share and need to get out of my chest

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not a Muslim ,I've never been a Muslim and I've never geniunely prayed I just do it because I'm obligated to

I don't believe in Allah or any higher power it started at the age of 15 and now I'm 18 I've completely stopped but I've never hated Islam, I hate Christianity becuz it's a Somali's natural enemy

This might be my last post here because I'm going to be busy with Uni soon

See you when I get to fams

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Wew lad

tumblr_nmhpghhZQK1rg3vrmo1_500.jpg

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
Do atheists/agnostics have an inferiority complex? Why do y'all always have to mention you're gaalo:damedamn:

Do atheists/agnostics have an inferiority complex? Why do y'all always have to mention you're gaalo:damedamn:
No I had to get it off my chest, you don't know how it feels like to live in a muslim country and every neighborhood Mullah asks me why I haven't been there for a week shit gets annoying

I wasn't attention whoring at all

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Do they have apostasy laws?

I can't imagine the horror of living in a an Arab country.

Do they have apostasy laws?

I can't imagine the horror of living in a an Arab country.
Just don't cuss the prophet and keep your opinions to yourself

Otherwise everything's A-Ok the problem is I live in an extra conservative neighborhood.

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
So we got a MJ Kalshaale/Cognitive and now we got n atheist Warsengali.The amount of Ls darood are taking in this forum is huge.:whew:
They need someone like me to :superman:But I only do that for Isaaqs :chrisfreshhah:

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
I think this is sad. No one should feel obligated to be in a certain way. I can't imagine living somewhere where I would have to hide my identity or beliefs. Can't you move to a different country where religious freedom is mandatory?

It's all good. Plenty of fellow non-muslims here. Bid your time, focus on your education, and leave that Muslim country when you get the chance.

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
وَٱلَّذِينَ كَفَرُواْ لَهُمۡ نَارُ جَهَنَّمَ لَا يُقۡضَىٰ عَلَيۡهِمۡ فَيَمُوتُواْ وَلَا يُخَفَّفُ عَنۡهُم مِّنۡ عَذَابِهَاۚ كَذَٲلِكَ نَجۡزِى كُلَّ ڪَفُورٍ۬

ana a3rif la7ja yemeniya bass you fucking wasteman.Go tell your father watch him beat your face
Why does it concern you if I'm a Murtad or not haven't comitted a treason like joining Christianity if you love Islam so much why don't you move to Yemen or Iraq or Saudi Arabia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending