I have a shopping addiction.

Wonyluvr

โ€œla vie en rose๐Ÿฅ€ ~โ€
VIP
I am actually thinking of getting married only for the mehr and then get divorced. How do you get a guy to divorce you? I dont wanna divorce because islamically you have to return the mehr if you initiate the divorce. I want to keep the money :hmm:
Pretty sure the money is yours forever :cosbyhmm:

Mudug_gyal

ู„ุง ุชูŽู‚ู’ู†ูŽุทููˆุง ู…ูู†ู’ ุฑูŽุญู’ู…ูŽุฉู ุงู„ู„ูŽู‘ู‡
VIP
Pretty sure the money is yours forever :cosbyhmm:
If you have a valid reason to divorce the guy then you dont have to return the money but if you divorce for no reason then you have to return it.

Mudug_gyal

VIP
there's options in the nikaax you can stipulate the payment. go for an Arab if you do this, somalis are qoqbadan
How do you know?
girl depois dos 15 GIF by Salon Line

Mudug_gyal

VIP
Claim any skincare is lightening they will buy
Actually those habros are abusing the diana cream(ifykyk) I am going to revolutionise the market and make my own brand and kill the competition.
Episode 19 Nbc GIF by America's Got Talent

Mudug_gyal

VIP
Import Korean skincare, they will use it for the next 40 years if it fixes the damages from bleaching.
Yeah but we need to create a problem first and then sell them a solution, like those big pharma corporations loool

Yeah but we need to create a problem first and then sell them a solution, like those big pharma corporations loool
Idk why posts keep deleting, anyways those habos are a decade late to everything. garowe online news page warns about the risks. they don't head maybe some bleaching skin damage posters needing the estate would work

Mudug_gyal

VIP
Idk why posts keep deleting, anyways those habos are a decade late to everything. garowe online news page warns about the risks. they don't head maybe some bleaching skin damage posters needing the estate would work
Yeah but they cant stop. Theyve been using it for decades. They will experience withdrawal symptoms from the steroids in the creams

Mudug_gyal

VIP
Isn't it a good idea to pool money with your siblings? Why not do that?
I tried they dont want to join in. Im the only one who sees the vision

Mudug_gyal

VIP
@Vapour I need a business partner not siblings. They are rabsho iyo dagaal yfm

Trending