I got diagnosed with Prediabetes

I done last weak blood test and today the results came back and my doctor told me I have higher sugar level in my blood but not to high to be diagnosed with diabetes so he told me I was Prediabetes 😞 if never done blood test I probably will got diabetes type 2 but Allhamdu lilah I still can prevent it. So what am saying plz do blood test it may save ur live 🙏

Take at least 1000IU of Vitamin D3 with 100mcg of Vitamin K2(MK-7) every day. Also, do some form of exercise. This helps reduce blood sugar.

Yeah the doctor told me to workout am almost 98 kg after high school I gotten fatter 😔
The good news is you are just pre diabetic so just exercise, watch your weight, change your diet to healthier foods, drink more water, get 8 hours of solid sleep, and take Vitamin D3 with Vitamin K2(MK-7). Then get a blood test and in like 6 to 12 months you will hopefully no longer be pre diabetic.

iskufilann

inactive.
I done last weak blood test and today the results came back and my doctor told me I have higher sugar level in my blood but not to high to be diagnosed with diabetes so he told me I was Prediabetes 😞 if never done blood test I probably will got diabetes type 2 but Allhamdu lilah I still can prevent it. So what am saying plz do blood test it may save ur live 🙏
You're basically on the borderline of diabetes. LOOL ilaahi haku caafiyo walalo!!

Barni

⚠️ EPILEPTIC WARNING ⚠️
Tbh i am suprised i never got diabetes when i was in my late teens bcs the shi i used to eat was too sugary. Tbh i have high metabolism & i used to gymnastics & skate back then. By the way isnt prediabetes reversible?

I was pre diabetic 6 years ago, mine was 126(fasting).
I quit sugar and started regular exercise. I been normal ever since. I use stevia and monk fruit now to as sugar replacement.
if you are 98kg, drop at least 20kg

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP

i believe in you brother, u will reverse it and be much healthier than before :)

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
Same thing happend with my dad a couple months ago luckily he got a blood test after he started to feel a ache.
He's doing fine now but he cut out most sugar.

Yaraye

VIP
Don't worry. damage is not done yet. Do physical activity and diet. Ask the doctor to refer you to a dietician. As long doctor refers you, you can get it for free or extremely reduced cost. some doctors will be sly to minorities about this, but its your right as a patient who has pre-diabetes. Make use of the of your resources.
P.S this only apply if you live in the US. IF not, then I don't know :manny:

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Tbh i am suprised i never got diabetes when i was in my late teens bcs the shi i used to eat was too sugary. Tbh i have high metabolism & i used to gymnastics & skate back then. By the way isnt prediabetes reversible?
yeah you never got it because you worked out a lot and most likely were slim

Low Bodyfat/Waist circumference and daily exercise most likely prevented you from getting it.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Sweety don't sweat it. Everybody over the age 30 can get pre diabetes. I have been pre diabetes for at least 20 years. If you watch your weight and do intermitted fasting- u will be fine!

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I see.

1677247689812.png

You gotta start doing long fasting

Do one 3-7 day fasting, no food just water

And after that do one 24 hour fast atleast once a week, it will be reversed

Also Ramadan coming up, use it to your advantage

Trending