Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I GOT ACCEPTED INTO SIXTH FORM HA

Mashalaah

1715635915468.png

1715635924343.png

Congrats little one. For the last few GCSE exams, limit phone time, sleep well, eat clean and make sure your ready for the exams you have for the coming days. Short term sacrifice for long term reward.

attash

Amaan Duule
You have a lot of complexity in the West. I don't need all this to go to university in the Middle East. Just asking about my high school average, and some stuff
Nah that's just the UK. Their schooling system is weird and complex. In the US we are just asked about our high school grades, ACT or SAT scores, and extracurriculars (clubs, sports, etc).

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
A levels or Btec I’m doing Alevels though you need good results to get into Uni but I don’t know much I’m still in Year 11 @Mudug_gyal Abayo help am I telling the truth
You know you can skip the hassle of A levels and go directly into Uni

all you have to do is do a 1 year foundation course AKA pre-University course it speedruns and acts as a substitute for a levels

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
You know you can skip the hassle of A levels and go directly into Uni

all you have to do is do a 1 year foundation course AKA pre-University course it speedruns and acts as a substitute for a levels
I really want to do sixth form I’m not ready to leave the school system yet :mjkkk:

Do you have any tips of GCSE maths and GCSE Chem I have them both this week

Have you done past papers? If you haven't do one for each paper that is coming up.
Do it in exam strict conditions. Mark it, see where you didn't do well.

For both subjects, pick the 3 worst attempted subjects on each paper, and write them down.

For chemistry, go over the content for those 3 topics, then do past paper questions on those
( you can find them on https://www.physicsandmathstutor.com/). Right after that, do flashcards for those 3.

For maths, those 3 topics, just watch Youtube videos on them. Then practice, practice, practice.
All sort of questions.

If you have time, do another paper for each.

Very simple and vague.

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
Have you done past papers? If you haven't do one for each paper that is coming up.
Do it in exam strict conditions. Mark it, see where you didn't do well.

For both subjects, pick the 3 worst attempted subjects on each paper, and write them down.

For chemistry, go over the content for those 3 topics, then do past paper questions on those
( you can find them on https://www.physicsandmathstutor.com/). Right after that, do flashcards for those 3.

For maths, those 3 topics, just watch Youtube videos on them. Then practice, practice, practice.
All sort of questions.

If you have time, do another paper for each.

Very simple and vague.
Yeah I’m doing past papers I have a website which does it online :mjpls:

Don’t you need your gcse results to be accepted, my little brother went to a selective sixth form he wasn’t accepted until he had his results, your school must not be selective

Trending