I genuinely want to learn more about the oromo people with no biases at all and a open mind + ear. Can someone explain their origins, and their clans?

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
Basically the title I wrote, I would like some information about oromo people. I always here about what they've done and how they are an enemy. However I would like to know them better, weather they are an enemy or a friend. Its always good to know about a neighbor. You know, Ive seen quite a lot of oromo people before they look damn similar to us Somali People so I reckon they have common ancestor a little further down from cush him self. Yeah and especially arsi when it was mentioned this morning, im embrassed to say I have no clue what the hell arsi are and where they even live. Please give me information, personal stories and resources to expand my knowledge.
~Cabdi

Basically the title I wrote, I would like some information about oromo people. I always here about what they've done and how they are an enemy. However I would like to know them better, weather they are an enemy or a friend. Its always good to know about a neighbor. You know, Ive seen quite a lot of oromo people before they look damn similar to us Somali People so I reckon they have common ancestor a little further down from cush him self. Yeah and especially arsi when it was mentioned this morning, im embrassed to say I have no clue what the hell arsi are and where they even live. Please give me information, personal stories and resources to expand my knowledge.
~Cabdi
What exactly do you want to know

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
~Cabdi
There were a clan of Oromo Muslims who default controlled the Solomonic dynasty during the great prince war era called the Warra Shiekh. Amharas will never admit to this Oromo ruled period though

Also Afran Qallo Oromos have been mixing with Somalis for centuries which explains the similar look they have to us.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
I have one question and that is what were the oromos doing while somalis were having sultanates? like 500-1950s

What tribe do Oromos hate the most, Somalis, Amhara, Tigray, etc...?
Amharas, that’s about it. We don’t see Somalis as an enemy as a lot like to think. Honestly it more like that long lost relative that you just don’t really vibe with but no actual hate either. Tigrayans aren’t hated as a people, just the TPLF.

All in all, for most Oromo the one ethnicity we truly dislike are Amharas.

There were a clan of Oromo Muslims who default controlled the Solomonic dynasty during the great prince war era called the Warra Shiekh. Amharas will never admit to this Oromo ruled period though

Also Afran Qallo Oromos have been mixing with Somalis for centuries which explains the similar look they have to us.
This Oromo guy was xoogster he forced them to worship Ahmed Gurey :russ:
FEA8088C-95B3-487E-A0E8-A3FB1F5B43C5.jpeg

Trending