I don't know what FKD and at this point im to afraid to ask.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
- You will visit the section out of curiosity. As a naive diaspora you don’t know what to expect.

- You will see your clan get disrespected

- Next minute you are now combing through 19th century colonial book to find negative remarks about the clan who disrespect you.

I advice everyone to proceed with caution, that place will darken your heart. Shitposting about gender wars & race topics is better.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
I agree, you guys are special people.

:samwelcome:
1673820363212338.gif

I saw someone talking about this section of SS and ngl I've never bothered to click on it.. until now. Bruh its like SS own misfits club with its own regulars n shit. A site within a site. I lowkey wanna qarxi it by arriving with my classic dose of secularism but them niggas feel primitive ngl.
I like fkd is fun and not meant to take it seriously

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I fucking knew it made no sense at all. Also why did @Qeelbax state that @AMusee and @Hamzza if I recall correctly are in a relationship or to be married?
Because they are. One of them accidentally added me to their private conversation and WHEW was it
S P I C Y

Hungry Food GIF by 8it

If you don’t believe me ask @Hamzza himself, but I’d suggest you stay at least 1 kilometer from him as he is a self confessed cannabalist.

Erythrean

🇺🇸 PROUD MURICAN!!! Hamitic Horner Race
Basically what happened was @AMusee was defending child mariage on a thread and @Angelina karbaashed him on a thread.

Then out of nowhere @AMuuse declares that no one can call them misogynistic because they’re a girl.

Then everyone clowned him, even his salafi buddies refused to believe it.

Bro dipped from the thread.

:dead:
D40C00C5-3BA5-4F17-BF73-40103A428531.png
38B0E5C9-F1A9-4D1F-8DAA-7CE36D2559FC.png
78F81A20-FD3C-4355-946B-65867A4D4578.jpeg
ADAA091B-A2A4-4DC8-A737-598F74C3E540.png

Trending

Latest posts