I done told u folks Somalia was a stop over 4 seafarers. A cute Somali girl reveals a shocking DNA

Status
Not open for further replies.
@VixR

At the time of Hitler, Aryan supremacy and Eugenics were scientific facts, the top scientists were all German's as were those that designed those rockets like Von Braun, the most famous of them, which the American's pardoned in exchange for help with rocket technology.

He is responsible for the rockets that purportedly took men into space, there is an entire documentary of it on Youtube you can watch. Those theories were backed up by all the prominent scientist in those days and hence you would have conformed to them just as you conform to everything else your told today.

The only reason you believe Aryan supremacy and Eugenics are pseudo science today, is because 'they' told you it is, the same way if they came out tomorrow that there is a paedophile, rapist or gay 'gene', you would have no problems toeing the line. As for the topic Free-will I will quote you there.

Last edited:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
I'm darood but I kind of look like that girl I'm not about to argue with anyone that tells me I'm not Somali.
:birdman::birdman::birdman:

Was it even stated that she's cad cad or something else?
I've seen Somalis that look more Arab than her that are related to me :cosbyhmm:

Negro

I have a moldy tangerine as President
Was it even stated that she's cad cad or something else?
I've seen Somalis that look more Arab than her that are related to me :cosbyhmm:
She didn't clarify but exactly I've also seen Somalis that look more Arab than her. That still makes them Somali tho. Sspot stay tryna fight with any type of diversity from cad cads to Bantus.

VixR

Veritas
@VixR

At the time of Hitler, Aryan supremacy and Eugenics were scientific facts, the top scientists were all German's as were those that designed those rockets like Von Braun, the most famous of them, which the American's pardoned in exchange for help with rocket technology.

He is responsible for the rockets that purportedly took men into space, there is an entire documentary of it on Youtube you can watch. Those theories were backed up by all the prominent scientist and hence you would have conformed to them just as you conform to everything else your told today.

The only reason you believe Aryan supremacy and Eugenics are pseudo science today, is because 'they' told you it is, the same way if they came out tomorrow that there is a paedophile, rapist or gay 'gene', you would have no problems toeing the line. As for the topic Free-will I will quote you there.
Eugenics is a multifaceted subject. So when you say Eugenics, are you talking about the applicable science of Eugenics, or the ill-conceived antisemetic political campaign that sought to ethnically cleanse the Jews out of Germany based on Aryan supremacy?

Aryan supremacy isn't scientific fact and never was, it was a political and cultural movement.

So you're saying, you regard genetics tags and DNA as science with respect to ancestry and ethnic or genetic background markers, but reject evidentiary research on DNA tags and advanced gene tracking when it comes traits, characteristics, and other genetic manifestations, etc?

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Where could her South Asian have come from
Who knows? She could be ethnically fully Somali but have had one South Asian ancestor mix in with her great great whatever grandparents at some point. :manny:
Populations present in places like the Horn and Central Asia are always displayed on DNA sites as composite between two different populations that only get sorted out when the website gets more samples. We just need a whole lot more DNA sequencing and analysis done on us so that this confusion about what arbitrary category we fit into can end.

Who knows? She could be ethnically fully Somali but have had one South Asian ancestor mix in with her great great whatever grandparents at some point. :manny:
Populations present in places like the Horn and Central Asia are always displayed on DNA sites as composite between two different populations that only get sorted out when the website gets more samples. We just need a whole lot more DNA sequencing and analysis done on us so that this confusion about what arbitrary category we fit into can end.

True. I think they will eventually expand the amount of samples they have. They are better than AncestryDNA going by reviews that's for sure. I've ordered mine but I cannot be bothered to wait 6 weeks:deadosama:.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
True. I think they will eventually expand the amount of samples they have. They are better than AncestryDNA going by reviews that's for sure. I've ordered mine but I cannot be bothered to wait 6 weeks:deadosama:.
What results are you expecting to see? Most Habesha DNA results on 23andme show similar results to Somali ones other than slightly higher Middle Eastern results probably due to more recent admixture :hmm:
I wish there was a way to use technology to find out what your ancient ancestors were like, in terms of their lives and what they got up to :mjcry:

What results are you expecting to see? Most Habesha DNA results on 23andme show similar results to Somali ones other than slightly higher Middle Eastern results probably due to more recent admixture :hmm:
I wish there was a way to use technology to find out what your ancient ancestors were like, in terms of their lives and what they got up to :mjcry:

I have no idea. I've seen some results but they never say the ethnic group so it's kind of hard to guess.

And I'm sure there will be, in the near near future:mjcry:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
My mothers fam married witg some of them. They haven't been to Somalia in generations in some cases.
I'm a little confused. Are you saying the entire sub-clan of Osman Mahmud isn't Somali, or the ones living in Yemen are pretty much Yemeni in culture and behaviour? If it's the latter then yeah pretty much considering you're saying they haven't been to Somalia in generations.

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?
I'm a little confused. Are you saying the entire sub-clan of Osman Mahmud isn't Somali, or the ones living in Yemen are pretty much Yemeni in culture and behaviour? If it's the latter then yeah pretty much considering you're saying they haven't been to Somalia in generations.

Yeah the latter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts