I created the best ELITE Somali cabinet. Can you do better ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Abukar Arman is a joke. Samatar and the rest are fine although intellectuals don't necessarily make good politicans.

why is Abukar arman a joke ? hes a bit of an idealiog i will admit , which can be problematic when you need to pragmatic but hes been on the right side of somali history ! read all his old work everything he warned about came to pass saaxib.

why is Abukar arman a joke ? hes a bit of an idealiog i will admit , which can be problematic when you need to pragmatic but hes been on the right side of somali history ! read all his old work everything he warned about came to pass saaxib.

Arman is a predictable clannish pseudo -intellectual. Once you understand his clan background, you will see how all of his positions fall into a predictable column. His positions on everything from Federalism to Farmaajo's plan to disarm the armed street gangs in Mogadishu are clannish ones (he's against both). On top of this he isn't very smart either. All his writings consist of shallow analysis and cheap attempts at populism, all in ESL level English. Never understood the hype behind this guy, I think it comes from his phony waddad-intellectual persona.

Arman is a predictable clannish pseudo -intellectual. Once you understand his clan background, you will see how all of his positions fall into a predictable column. His positions on everything from Federalism to Farmaajo's plan to disarm the armed street gangs in Mogadishu are clannish ones (he's against both). On top of this he isn't very smart either. All his writings consist of shallow analysis and cheap attempts at populism, all in ESL level English. Never understood the hype behind this guy, I think it comes from his phony waddad-intellectual persona.

Lol you roasted him. I think he doesn't give a nuanced approached yes but don't think he's clannish

Interior- Zakariye Mohamed Haji Abdi

Security- Ali Mohamed Geedi

Foreign minister: Abdi Aynte

Justice minister: xoosh jibriil

Media and communication: Yusuf Garaad

Healthcare: Maryan qasim

Wasiirka dib u dhiska: Faroole

Head of NISA: Ahmed daaci

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Give me the anti-corruption agency, Lords know ill be chasing people from Zeila to Kismayo with a smile on my face:gaasdrink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts