I can’t stop bingewatching love is blind

Mudug_gyal

لا تَقْنَطُوا مِنْ رَحْمَةِ اللَّه
VIP
@Basra I agree with your hypothesis that love is a mixture of doqonimo and lust. Can you expand on your point further?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Basra I agree with your hypothesis that love is a mixture of doqonimo and lust. Can you expand on your point further?

Of course huuno. Love is irrational feeling over taken by being horny. (a physicall need) Once the feeling of horniness takes hold, doqoniimoo ensues. And then downhill from there.

I think the pure LOVE is the love of a mother and her child. It was especially created for the mother to take care of her child. Periodt.

Mudug_gyal

VIP
Of course huuno. Love is irrational feeling over take by being horny. Once the feeling of horniness takes hold, doqoniimoo ensues. And then downhill from there.

I think the pure LOVE is the love of a mother and her child. It was especially created for the mother to take care of her child. Periodt.
I been say dat since day 1. No such thing as romantic love. Its qooq. Real love is the love between mother and her children. That sacrificial agape love. Maternal love is the highest frequency in the world. Also did you watch bridgerton, daphne that dumb b!tch chose a mere duke over the prince of prussia is she tapped!

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I been say dat since day 1. No such thing as romantic love. Its qooq. Real love is the love between mother and her children. That sacrificial agape love. Maternal love is the highest frequency in the world. Also did you watch bridgerton, daphne that dumb chose a mere duke over the prince of prussia is she tapped!

Well i get Daphne's reason. If she married the Prince she will live in a Prussian old palace with bad water plumbing and no heater. Away from her family.

A duke in UK is fashionable. U get to live in a palace in rural and a big house in downtown london. She is smart!

Mudug_gyal

VIP
Well i get Daphne's reason. If she married the Prince she will live in a Prussian old palace with bad water plumbing and no heater. Away from her family.

A duke in UK is fashionable. U get to live in a palace in rural and a big house in downtown london. She is smart!
No eedo I dont agree with you. Prussia is a level up plus she could come and visit her family from time to time. But she was qooqan she couldnt wait I dont understand wallahi. Also im surprised you are overtaken by immature feelings such as jealousy, I thought you were wiser and more mature.

Trending