I believe most American somali boys should join military after finishing highschool

Internet Nomad

𝑮𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒔
VIP
Bro there’s so much you can do, go on there website. Go talk to recruiter if you live in America. So much opportunity, I cant believe somali don’t take advantage. They want to work security job and go to community college. Waste of sperm. Use muslim need to be involved in ever And have our opinion in areas of expertise.
Nice try
03D34E7D-6155-4429-94A0-BDA99D5DDDD7.jpeg
F3EF792A-0E97-490A-8037-FB929DFFBA02.jpeg

Somali Saayid

It's been a while hasn't it?
VIP
Bro are you a girl ? Grow a pair would ya ? This is what I mean when I say Somali boys should join the military (doesn’t matter what branch) they become wussy’s online abd argue about the most stupidest things. Being in third world countries building safe communities for the poor gives you a lot to put on resume and people will respect you.

Stop watching AOC ilhan omar and joe Biden. Join the MILITARY YOUNG SOMALI MEN.
Who said I'm watching the democrats and what they say?
Am I a "wussy" for saying what I believed.
The airforce you were apart of more than likely dropped bombs on innocent families in Syria and Afgahnistan. The airforce was resposible for "operation shock and awe" we all know where that went.

You're a nacaas who refuses to hold himself accountable for what you are preaching.
Allah watches the money you received from them is for you joining people who shoot and kill children.

Somali Saayid

It's been a while hasn't it?
VIP
This is what I’m talking about too many soft somali boys. Bunch of Mama boys don’t want to move out. Security and McDonald’s hokaah pipe maybe community college.
We're soft because we have moral integrity, kkkkkkkk
I understand why a lota people said majority of this site aren't Muslim.
Must be larpers or smt.

Internet Nomad

𝑮𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒔
VIP
This is what I’m talking about too many soft somali boys. Bunch of Mama boys don’t want to move out. Security and McDonald’s hokaah pipe maybe community college.
Your right I'm so soft maybe i should get blown up by a landmine somewhere to prove my character.
:mjlol:
Why would anyone with a stable life ever get into the military? You say it builds discipline. Brother you can do that yourself!