I am having huge Doubts about Islam, what number one Proof is there that Islam is the truth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
Gilic live your life and stop trying to convert people to delusional atheism..

When we die, if what I say is correct, I benefit, whereas you will remain in peril forever.

If you're right and I'm wrong, in that after this there is nothingness.. I am satisfied with the life I led, and so in both cases I win, whereas for you, you risk eternal life for the 60-80 years you'll get on earth, your so called big accident.

We can go toe to toe but all it's going to be is a useless back and forth, I believe in a unimaginable creator that inspired humans with inspiration and placed humans on earth for a reason , you don't, I get it.

Live your brief life and confront what you feared once you die.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Why you should believe in Islam? It's the Last Testament. The only Abrahamic religion to stay unaltered.
Research prophet Muhammads (pbuh) life.
A lot of things stated in the Quran has been proven by science.

Just because we can't see or prove something exists, doesn't mean it isn't there.

For example: Dark Matter and Dark Enery, can't be seen with the naked eye, but scientists believe it exists.

Islam has stated so many things that we are only now figuring out with science.

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
@Orgnzm

I recommend reading this blog, the author is a gem in this age, I'm not sure if he already got his PhD in neurobiology, however he did go through the same doubts as we all do, take a second to read his articles or listen to his podcasts..

http://mohamedghilan.com/

His material helped me out, and hopefully it will help you too brother.

Why you should believe in Islam? It's the Last Testament. The only Abrahamic religion to stay unaltered.
Research prophet Muhammads (pbuh) life.
A lot of things stated in the Quran has been proven by science.

Just because we can't see or prove something exists, doesn't mean it isn't there.

For example: Dark Matter and Dark Enery, can't be seen with the naked eye, but scientists believe it exists.

Islam has stated so many things that we are only now figuring out with science.

I used to go around with a book on the miracle of quran with all the scientific miracles and do dawah to people in my school. You just reminded me. I was an awkward teenager.
But you have to understand that for everything that is interpreted as being a miracle, there is something that would be pointed to as being decidedly unscientific and wrong. I've followed this for years, and the idea that the Quran contains clear scientific miracles is actually something that people are starting to shy away from because a lot of it doesn't hold up to scrutiny. Is there a verse in particular?

When we die, if what I say is correct, I benefit, whereas you will remain in peril forever.

If you're right and I'm wrong, in that after this there is nothingness.. I am satisfied with the life I led, and so in both cases I win, whereas for you, you risk eternal life for the 60-80 years you'll get on earth, your so called big accident.

We can go toe to toe but all it's going to be is a useless back and forth, I believe in a unimaginable creator that inspired humans with inspiration and placed humans on earth for a reason , you don't, I get it.

Actually you could be (very nearly) just as wrong as him. Any of the other religions may be true, and Islam false. In which case you would both be punished. You believe in only one religion and rejects all other, while he rejects all of them. You only have a very slightly higher chance than him of not being punished for believing falsely. Any of the other religions you have both rejected, might be the truth.

gilic mech

Satan worshipper

there is no delusion here . Death is natural not afraid of death . You assume their a benefit in your regard but your mistaken as you know the world is older then 6000 years and through history people had religions of various sorts that statistic you posted is wrong it's more like 28,000,000 to 1 those if you include various gods from around the world . And why people worship religion its because of the uncertainty of life and death . People fear death can't imagine a world without them in it so it's a comfort and I understand . and I like to help those who are brave enough to step out that comfort zone and ask questions .

Odeg

Gedo
Everyone has/had doubts to various degree. Your doubt takes you out of the fold of islam but I'm sure you already knew that.

Everyone has/had doubts to various degree. Your doubt takes you out of the fold of islam but I'm sure you already knew that.
Thanks for takfiring me. Hopefully, for your sake, my doubts are right. And you won't be held accountable for that. :camby:

gilic mech

Satan worshipper
@Orgnzm form your own opinions don't follow others . question any and everything . To know who holds power over you is the one who you can't question.

@Orgnzm I must say you are in a very tough situation.

@gilic merch the whole point of faith is believing in the unseen. There are soo many things I cant prove. But I believe it 100%.

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
Love, hate, empathy, etc are invisible yet we believe in them and know them to be fact. The only way we can conceptualize our belief in these words is through feelings, which is not tangible by any means.

When it comes to God he is beyond the Laws that bound us such as time, space, laws of physics etc...Had he not been and revealed himself, he would cease to be God since he "The Eternal" came into "Existence". I actually find it of the utmost extreme arrogance that someone tries and dictate The Lord and says that they'll only believe in him if he reveals himself...:drakewtf: like who the hell are you bruh??

it is when alshabab bombs innocent civilians in the name of ISLAM or throws bombs in the name of allah that every muslim doubts.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
@Orgnzm it's been 6 weeks since the last post here, have your doubt increased or decreased? Are you still a Muslim?/

@Orgnzm it's been 6 weeks since the last post here, have your doubt increased or decreased? Are you still a Muslim?/

I lean deist. But in reality, I think the concept of God is too undefined and messy. A lot of religions have Gods that seems to be so utterly human, I have a hard time believing in their basic concept of God. I wouldn't even bother wondering if their God existed as I think it is blatantly obvious they are rehashed stories depicting a kind of super-human dictator rather than God. The ego of the God, the point scoring, the fear mongering, the carrot and stick, etc etc. This is more like a super-human dictator. I am convinced that these are just retold and changeable old stories, just myths and legends. The concept of God in these religions, is just a mythical kind of human character, it's not something I can bring myself to take seriously. I would put the abrahamic and a lot of religions in this box.

When people talk about a God concept as being something out there greater than us. That's probably more what I agree with.

I previously posted about this video being close to my beliefs. In reality, though, I don't need the Muslim label. For all intents and purposes I am not a Muslim. I do not subscribe to any religion, and I am extremely hostile to interpretations of religions that cause harm to others, particular those who don't subscribe to said religion.

Last edited:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
@Orgnzm Your first paragraph is 100% my views as well. God is a mythical kind of human dictator. The concept of God is rehashed stories that has been told over centuries. In those days they'd explain the unexplainable by injecting God into it. Our ancestors needed explanation of why earthquakes, floods etc occured and it was an easy cop out to say God was angry at those people in that city/region hence he sent a natural disaster their way.

There have been thousands of religions throughout history, and they all claim to have the divine truth about god.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts