I am going to somalia this summer (insha allah).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Have a safe and blessed journey they say home is where the heart is my first holiday I had the chance to go anywhere but I chose that which is near & dear to me Somalia.

Yeah it is true unfortunately lol, you going somalia this summer?

I fell below the poverty line fam. :feedme: I'll be taking donations from my parents soon kkkk.

I'm going in a couple years insha allah. When I get some good money together I will try open some small businesses so I can generate a little cash.

I fell below the poverty line fam. :feedme: I'll be taking donations from my parents soon kkkk.

I'm going in a couple years insha allah. When I get some good money together I will try open some small businesses so I can generate a little cash.

Good luck inshallah :salute:
You planning to get married there or something ?

I'd like to believe that isn't case... How does that work though? Won't you get stoned for those things out there by Al Munafiq?
Not really you can keep things down low and go out at night, what females do is just wait till everyone in the house is asleep and they just bring the guys over to their house and engage in either shukaansi or obscene acts, my cousins would leave every night and come back at 4 am :mjlol:

Codeine

I got me some braids and I got me some hoes
I'd like to believe that isn't case... How does that work though? Won't you get stoned for those things out there by Al Munafiq?

This is what happens when you look at Somalia from Western POV. I'd give you a pass if you were non-Somali but shame on you :uCkf6mf:

The whole people are Masha'Allah andd the wimmins are good is a meme

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending