i’m hunting this man.

i have a crush on this guy in my arabic class (he’s a freshman and i’m a sophomore #cougar).

basically like the title states i figured out we have breaks at the same time and he goes to the library so i started going to the library. he also goes to prayer room after 30 minutes and i started doing that too.

i pretend that the other tables at the library are crowded so i can sit across from him and i moved my seat in class to sit next to him.

now we’re in a study group together for our group project. guys pray from me to end up with this fine ass man pleaseeee

also i’m trying to avoid confessing first at all costs. i’m not making him think he’s the prize or that i’m a beg.

i have a crush on this guy in my arabic class (he’s a freshman and i’m a sophomore #cougar).

basically like the title states i figured out we have breaks at the same time and he goes to the library so i started going to the library. he also goes to prayer room after 30 minutes and i started doing that too.

i pretend that the other tables at the library are crowded so i can sit across from him and i moved my seat in class to sit next to him.

now we’re in a study group together for our group project. guys pray from me to end up with this fine ass man pleaseeee

also i’m trying to avoid confessing first at all costs. i’m not making him think he’s the prize or that i’m a beg.
Start asking him questions about class or notes. If there’s anything I’ve learned over the past few years it’s that if a man is into you, he’ll do anything to help you😂🤣ask me how I know. And btw this way you don’t look beg and it’s an excuse to start a convo.

Also stop stalking he’s def gonna notice gotta be more subtle girl 💯💯💯💯It’s also gonna make you more nervous

Start asking him questions about class or notes. If there’s anything I’ve learned over the past few years it’s that if a man is into you, he’ll do anything to help you😂🤣ask me how I know. And btw this way you don’t look beg and it’s an excuse to start a convo.

Also stop stalking he’s def gonna notice gotta be more subtle girl 💯💯💯💯It’s also gonna make you more nervous
yess omgg be more subtle

a study group is so perfect inshallah it works out

Didn't you say he is half somali? is his father somali perhaps?
you’re right i have no idea why i typed that :deadrose: he’s half yemeni with his mom who has lived in somalia for years (i think his dad was around before the civil war). they have a house and everything in xamar. but if you looked at him he gives yemeni if that makes sense

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
you’re right i have no idea why i typed that :deadrose: he’s half yemeni with his mom who has lived in somalia for years (i think his dad was around before the civil war). they have a house and everything in xamar. but if you looked at him he gives yemeni if that makes sense
Ok then he is somali if his dad is somali and yemeni is tolerable in somali marriage culture so you are good, Shoot your shot.